Indoor Lil'Wild Lamb, Lil'MOBstar, Double Grape

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
Here we grow again. I will be adding lots if information to this first post. Stay tuned.

Mephisto Genetics Double Grape
Beaver Genetics Lil'Wild Lamb
Beaver Genetics Lil'MOB star

This is the proposed feeding schedule It will be updated as I grow:

BeaverNutes.jpg

Last edited:
I start by calibrating my PH meter. Then I fill a 1 gallon jug with my filtered water. I add 1.75g part A, .5g B-Vitamin (Epsom Salt) then .5g part B. .33g Kelp, PH to 6.0. Mix well.
_DSC4011.JPG
_DSC4012.JPG
_DSC4013.JPG

Then fill a dish to soak the starter cubes in and PH to 5.5. Soak the cubes for 15 minutes.

_DSC4014.JPG

Remove the cubes and add the nutrient mix until you hit ~ 180 PPM 50PPM for the starting water and 130 PPM of nutrients. PH to 5.8.

_DSC4015.JPG

_DSC4016.JPG

Plant the seeds 1/2 inch deep in the cubes.

_DSC4017.JPG
_DSC4018.JPG

Fertigate each cube with the prepared nutrients until you are sure it is well fertigated. Depending on your RH situation leave or dump the run-off from the tray.

_DSC4019.JPG

Turn the lights on and WAIT :crying:

_DSC4020.JPG

:pop: :pop::pass:

Love the week by week feed schedule, i would love to have something similar with megacrop v3 and bud explosion but i have the numbers you gave so i'll manage :smoking:

:pop: :pop::pass:

Love the week by week feed schedule, i would love to have something similar with megacrop v3 and bud explosion but i have the numbers you gave so i'll manage :smoking:
I have easily 50 hours in the development of that proposed weekly chart. I use the spreadsheet to keep the elements in balance then transfer the information to the proposed schedule. The idea is to start N heavy and move to High P-K low N and then Low N with normal P-K. You cannot do that with a 1 part Mega Crop. You can add P-K but cannot lower the N. In that regard you should just feed the same balance through out the grow and give a P-K boost in the transition week. Then some extra carbs in the last two weeks.

Back