Light upgrade advice for 2.3x2.3 tent?

@Marshydro I see you have leaf temperatures in your chart, I haven't seen anyone else reference this, what are you using to measure this?

@Marshydro I see you have leaf temperatures in your chart, I haven't seen anyone else reference this, what are you using to measure this?
I seen a childs infrared thermometer in Lidl, I was wondering if this could be used,
Not that I would know what leaf temp means lol

I seen a childs infrared thermometer in Lidl, I was wondering if this could be used,
Not that I would know what leaf temp means lol
I have a laser tire pyrometer that should work.

I don't know what the temps mean either, but If we make note of them when everything is going good we can use this well.

@Marshydro any promo codes for AFN members on Amazon?

You can buy it on www.mars-hydro.com, use coupon code to get 3% off. Same price on Amazon.
I don't see the coupon code, hopefully it's not cause of my crappy phone. But I'm using Amazon so I can pay it off over 12 months :biggrin:
I'm actually thinking of going with the FC 3000 for the Samsung diodes.

I don't see the coupon code, hopefully it's not cause of my crappy phone. But I'm using Amazon so I can pay it off over 12 months :biggrin:
I'm actually thinking of going with the FC 3000 for the Samsung diodes.
FC3000 has Samsung chip, it can do more for your grow.:cheers:

I found this absolute beast of a 3*3 light. 840pcs LEDs: Samsung LM301H 3000K-528pcs, 5000K-288pcs, Osram 660nm-24pcs

1648412175711.png

review

Back