Lighting Best led for 5x5 ???$1000+ budget

just seen the sale is over but if your handy enough with a screw driver get the diy option and build the light your self save a bucks
Caught it j
you dammmm lucky mother trucker :rofl: im jealous now guess its time to go look for more pennys il keep a eye out for your grow :d5:
Thanks for the advice man. I had never heard of their gear before. From what I’m seeing it’s going to be awesome. Best of luck on your search, Hope you find a gold brick.

Caught it j

Thanks for the advice man. I had never heard of their gear before. From what I’m seeing it’s going to be awesome. Best of luck on your search, Hope you find a gold brick.
no worries bro happy i could help pretty sure there the best lights on the market right now definitely efficiency wise

Great choice. I checked them out and will possibly be my next light. Gotta sign up for newsletter so I know about next sale.

Check out TIMBER REDWOOD VS. 640 w cob fixture with dimming feature, 3 yr warranty $800. Probably what I’m getting this fall!

Check out TIMBER REDWOOD VS. 640 w cob fixture with dimming feature, 3 yr warranty $800. Probably what I’m getting this fall!
Also american made so no foreign parts to wait for from china slow boat!

Looking to upgrade my 5x5 flower tent lights. I like the quantum boards but don’t really know if that’s the way I should go. My last grow was with a ts1000 and cheap 300 true watt blurple. I had great results even with budget lights.(9.25 dry O’s off 1 plant and have three more nice plants drying). I want to take my grow to the next level and grow some next level smoke. I would like to spend 1000$ or less but could go higher. From my research I’m leaning towards #1 California light works solar extreme 1000, #2 hlg 550v2 RSpec #3 mars hydro ts3000 or some variation of their ts series qbs. I’m new to all of this and am open to suggestions. Any input much appreciated.

Back