Light cycle before outdoor transplant?

Reaction score
Hello, im planning my first outdoor grow and have a few questions. Im looking at 4 autoflowers grown in canna coco/perlite mix, with the Canna line nutes.

I was thinking of starting indoors in 32oz cups for 10-14 days or so. And then transplant into 7 gal fabric pots outdoors.

What light cycle should I run indoors before the outdoor transplant?

Hello, im planning my first outdoor grow and have a few questions. Im looking at 4 autoflowers grown in canna coco/perlite mix, with the Canna line nutes.

I was thinking of starting indoors in 32oz cups for 10-14 days or so. And then transplant into 7 gal fabric pots outdoors.

What light cycle should I run indoors before the outdoor transplant?
@Trich0me :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. I run strong blue lights 24/0 until all of the seedlings have their first true leaves. Usually a week to 10 days. Then 18/6 for the rest of their life. Autos don't care much about a light change but I would make day/light times similar to the actual day.

@Trich0me :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. I run strong blue lights 24/0 until all of the seedlings have their first true leaves. Usually a week to 10 days. Then 18/6 for the rest of their life. Autos don't care much about a light change but I would make day/light times similar to the actual day.
Daylight will be at 16h per day when I transplant outdoor mid june. So 18-6 to start the seedlings would make sense?

Back