New Grower LG's Mephisto, LED, Coco, Autopot grow "attempt"! :-)

LadyGrower

Growing In Massachusetts Baby!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
WHENEVER I CAN :-)
Lights: MarsHydro300 LED, GalaxyHydro300 LED
Fan/Filters: 6" carbon fan/filter, 36" oscillating fan, passive intake
Nutes/Additives: AN Sensi Grow & Bloom A/B & Voodoo Juice
Pots: 2 15L auto-pots with air-domes
Medium: Cana Coco

9/6
I put 2 "mystery Mephisto" seeds into a moist paper towel, put them in a zip-lock bag & put them on my router for warmth.

9/8
Both seeds developed root tails so time to plant! I placed air-domes in the bottom of the auto-pots and covered them with about 1" hydroton clay pebbles. Filled each pot to the top with coco, and pre-watered each pot with about 1.5L of tap water & 1ml/L voodoo juice. Placed seeds in center of pots, covered gently, and put them in my tent under just the mars hydro.

9/10
woo hooooo! I woke up this morning to (2) brand new Mephisto babies
:bday1: :)

Attachments

• 0910170842.jpg
    0910170842.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 0910170842e.jpg
    0910170842e.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 130
Great start, @LadyGrower! Good to have you here!

How did you find out about AFN? What's made you grow? Is this your first attempt?
HI! I have been lurking and watching...decided to make this journal. My mother is very ill, and we tried some pot with her a few years ago and WOW, she felt so good! once growing became legal in MA I started to check into how to grow it. I am so sick of doctors and medicines that dont work. SOOO...I will take care of her myself! I did a HBSS grow a while ago, but I think I lst'd the poor baby to much and stunted her. That grow I used FFOF. I got 0.5oz off it (yikes), but my mother loved it. so...here I am giving it another shot. :)

Welcome ladygrower

Congratulations on starting your first diary, looks like you have a nice setup. Quite a few growers using autopots on the forum.
Subscribed, I'd like to see how good they are was looking at some on amazon the other day.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk
I jump on the bus :)

This will be my first shot with the autopots, fingers crossed!! Thanks for checking out my journey.

9/11

:welcome:

It has been 3 days or so days since initial water and top was looking real dry. I mixed up 0.5L tap water, 1ml/L voodoo juice, and 0.5ml/L Sensi grow A & B. Gave the tiny ones their first feed. I have such a hard time watering little babies in such a big pots. I just feel so weird watering with a 2 liter container in my hand...like I am going to drown them, LOL.
So many folks say to water through then wait till dry, then water through again, but I just cant. So... I decided to just use my large syringe and give each baby a few "donut" waters around each one. Each baby got 2 large syringes worth.

I wont turn on auto-pots or air-domes till about day 20 when their roots are established a bit.

Last edited:
HI! I have been lurking and watching...decided to make this journal. My mother is very ill, and we tried some pot with her a few years ago and WOW, she felt so good! once growing became legal in MA I started to check into how to grow it. I am so sick of doctors and medicines that dont work. SOOO...I will take care of her myself! I did a HBSS grow a while ago, but I think I lst'd the poor baby to much and stunted her. That grow I used FFOF. I got 0.5oz off it (yikes), but my mother loved it. so...here I am giving it another shot. :)
Growing for meds is the best reason in my opinion. We're all growers here, either for recreation or medicine, sometimes both. Not everyone uses weed themselves - I don't, but I love growing and the smell, and my family (all adults) all like a toke. Hubby uses for pain relief as well.

Here, have a reputation slap for your efforts so far! :slap: I'm subbing up!

Back