New Grower LG's Mephisto, LED, Coco, Autopot grow "attempt"! :-)

Thanks to everyone wanting to tag along for the ride!

Day 8 above ground: Gave each of the babies 1/2 liter of tap water, 0.5ml/L sensi grow A&B & 1ml/L voodoo juice~PH'd to 5.8. I also turned on a second LED (galaxyhydro300) and both lights are about 36" from babies. Was it too soon to turn on the 2nd light??

2 LED's rose the tent temp to 83, so I turned on my fan/filter to try and keep temps around 79-80. Oscillating fan is on medium, passive intake flap wide open, humidity is 50, and all seems good in the nursery :)

Oh yeah, I got a new 4x4x8 tent delivered this afternoon and I might spend the evening driving myself insane trying to set it up. haha

Attachments

• 0919171354c.jpg
    0919171354c.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 0919171353.jpg
    0919171353.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 0919171355a.jpg
    0919171355a.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 70
Welcome to afn ,very nice start I to grow meds for my mom self as others it's very nice being a farmer sure is rewarding.

Welcome to afn ,very nice start I to grow meds for my mom self as others it's very nice being a farmer sure is rewarding.
hi dank!!
the pride of knowing I actually grew something that makes my daughter feel better than any med she ever took is so rewarding. I will grow till the cows come home JUST to see the relief on her face. BUT....I love growing with a passion, so its a win-win! :)

So last night I set-up my new tent by myself. I should have asked for help.....but my ocd and impatience won over and I ended up doing it myself...omg its so big!! Got the babies all in their new home, and things are looking good.

FYI~I purchased a home and moved in a few weeks ago and was finally able to set up a "grow space" just for my grow. Its awesome to have a place for everything and everything in its place. (The BEST part is the huge old farmers sink in the basement I can utilize!)

Attachments

• NEW GROW SPACE.jpg
    NEW GROW SPACE.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 80
  • GIRLS IN NEW BIG TENT.jpg
    GIRLS IN NEW BIG TENT.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 84
Nice grow space! Since you are in the basement, make sure to insulate the floor of the tent from the cold. The concrete will leech the heat from the roots.

Nice grow space! Since you are in the basement, make sure to insulate the floor of the tent from the cold. The concrete will leech the heat from the roots.
Thanks dude :) my brother said he will get me a few pallets, and take advantage of some home insulation left over in the basement. He suggested putting the tent up on the insulated pallets. But, with this 4x4x8 beast it would be easier to just insulate the bottom of the tent. What would I put under plants for insulation purposes?.......dont want the pink stuff anywhere near my babies, LOL.

Coming up around day 12 since sprout. they still seem so....small?????

Attachments

• 0923170934e.jpg
    0923170934e.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 0923170934g.jpg
    0923170934g.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 0923170934d.jpg
    0923170934d.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 71
Plants look great, I'm sure they're gonna be great meds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks dude :) my brother said he will get me a few pallets, and take advantage of some home insulation left over in the basement. He suggested putting the tent up on the insulated pallets. But, with this 4x4x8 beast it would be easier to just insulate the bottom of the tent. What would I put under plants for insulation purposes?.......dont want the pink stuff anywhere near my babies, LOL.

Coming up around day 12 since sprout. they still seem so....small?????

I use the rigid insulation they sell at the hardware store. It's foam, easy to cut, and easy to clean up. Wont hurt the tent either!
Its sold in 4x8 sheets.

I just put mine inside the tent on the floor. You could put some cardboard under the tent for an extra layer if you are somewhere the winters get really cold.

Back