New Grower LG's Mephisto, LED, Coco, Autopot grow "attempt"! :-)

Thanks dude :) my brother said he will get me a few pallets, and take advantage of some home insulation left over in the basement. He suggested putting the tent up on the insulated pallets. But, with this 4x4x8 beast it would be easier to just insulate the bottom of the tent. What would I put under plants for insulation purposes?.......dont want the pink stuff anywhere near my babies, LOL.

Coming up around day 12 since sprout. they still seem so....small?????
You can place the plants on styrofoam or on crates, just so they're not right on the cement slab. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

So last night I set-up my new tent by myself. I should have asked for help.....but my ocd and impatience won over and I ended up doing it myself...omg its so big!! Got the babies all in their new home, and things are looking good.

FYI~I purchased a home and moved in a few weeks ago and was finally able to set up a "grow space" just for my grow. Its awesome to have a place for everything and everything in its place. (The BEST part is the huge old farmers sink in the basement I can utilize!)
Sounds like you moved into a nice place. To buy a new home with solid stone floors, that's my dream. Hurricane-proofed, private well, ah yes.

Nice Set up, I have used old blankets and sheets before. Just fold it till there the right size and flat (or could lay something flag on top of the blankets)

Your grow space reminds me of, I think it was @witchyhour space. Basement, several tents

I have waited sooo long to get out of my little apartment with my landlord creeping around! it is so nice to have my own home and not have to worry about space, or prying eyes. even though growing is legal in my state I still worried. I was always afraid my landlord would come in and have a sh*t fit!
:naughtystep:
Plants look great, I'm sure they're gonna be great meds!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I sure hope so archi....my daughter needs them so bad, and the wait until harvest seems like an eternity. Now that I am in the new house I want to get my act together and start a perpetual type of grow so she never has to go with out

I use the rigid insulation they sell at the hardware store. It's foam, easy to cut, and easy to clean up. Wont hurt the tent either! Its sold in 4x8 sheets.

I happen to have some of that, thanks dude!! we were going to put a little room down cellar and a friend gave us some rigid insulation for the walls. since there will be no room built for a while I could use it for my ladies
:biggrin:

Last edited:
Nice Set up, I have used old blankets and sheets before. Just fold it till there the right size and flat (or could lay something flag on top of the blankets)
thank you wawa!!....god knows i have a bunch of old blankets down in the cellar, would be a great place to store them and get them out of my hair, fold em up and stick them under tent. :cheers:

SOOOOOO.....beautiful weather here lately. I took the girls outside for a little field trip. we all soaked up some sun for a few hours in the back yard. I could tell they LOVED IT...perked up and actually I see some growth since yesterday. Had to give girls big drink last night as the hot sun dried out the coco so fast!!

I only have one other succesful grow under my belt, but when i compare pictures from that first grow these ladies ....man, they just seem SO DAMN SMALL for almost 15 days(they look more like freaking 15 hours old!! haha) I wonder if its me, or genetics. since they are "mystery mephisto" seeds I guess we will never know. I look at other grows like my gurus @Hansbricks or @2Stoned2Care or @TaNg and their ladies were like 5 times the size of mine at this age :dizzy:

Oh yeah, I ordered some DP "Think Different" seeds for my next grow. I hear good things about DP and cant wait to get them started.

Attachments

• 0924171201.jpg
    0924171201.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 50
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 53
  • AA.jpg
    AA.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 61
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 57
  • BB.jpg
    BB.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Your brave, I don't even like to go near plants after I've been outside, they never see the light of day. It would be my luck a fungus knat would burrow down in the Coco.

I'm not an auto pot guy, but I do Coco and I think you need more watering and nutes from above. Just to get you going good, looks like you may be drying out a bit and your roots are dieing back a bit each time.

PS what does your daughter treat with cannabis? My daughter-in-law just went to work in a dispensary to get a break on my grandsons meds.

Hey LadyGrower. Don't get too caught up comparing your grow to someone else's too much. Take it daily and just grow the best plants you can grow.

Have you ever tried ponytailing? It's a process where you fold up the newest growth in a "ponytail" so you can expose the lower nodes to direct light. I wouldn't leave the ponytail in for more than 6 hours. More or less because the leaves get all sad if they're in there too long.
126da73dc47afff0cc70d3b870792336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck LG! I'm in the process of setting up all led Autopot grow that will be very similar looking. Still looking into Coco, though. Looks promising, just a little worried about the learning curve. Glad I found the awesome people here at AFN! I know if I decide to make the Coco leap, there will be some awesome people to help me when I fall.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Back