Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Here we go!! They are starting to rip now in the full sun garden!! Day 56 for the older plants, and day 37 for the 2 younger ladies.

First up is my 3 contest entries...day 37 on the 11 Roses, looking great
View attachment 913402

Next up is the DP Blueberry...man is she taking off now!!
View attachment 913403

3rd contest entry is the Sweet Seeds Green Poison F1 Fast.
View attachment 913404

Bubba Island Kush at 57 days of age
View attachment 913405

Green Poison at 37 days old, doing perfect, neck and neck with 11 roses for size.
View attachment 913406

Fruity Chronic Juice pulling her weight with a nice even canopy
View attachment 913407

Think fast upper branches really dominating now!
View attachment 913408

Finally the blue widow...came across a bit of deficiency while taking 5 grams of Megacrop...she'll be fine, within a week her roots will be into a wheelbarrow of horse manure. Despite the deficiency, she is growing just fine...filling the 4'X4' space wide quite quickly.(between the posts is 4') Soon, I will just let her grow straight up until she hits the scrog
View attachment 913409
Niiiiiiice!!

So i do have a problem this year....during the winter the rabbits got into my black raspberries, and gnawed a bunch of them at the snow line 3 feet off the ground...turns out if was a big big deal and the little shits killed around 80% of my berry plants...so sad, no black berries this year! But even worse is it screws my cover stealth plants and now my weed will be rather exposed to a road. There is some cover supplied, but the widowbomb is going to be BIG....i am going to do more hardcore horizontal training than i ever have before to keep her as low as possible. Reverse supports up the yinyan!!
more work, just what ya need, not!:nono:

Like I always say man...observe, adapt, and then overcome!! I don't expect this to be the last challenge of the season ;)
truth brother!
I was thinking of your outdoor Nashira from season last. I have 2 phenos in the window, one has loose buds, lots of them, the other is downright scary. Big thick juicy dense bud bombs! No way she would dodge the mold. Your experience told me to grow her indoor!

truth brother!
I was thinking of your outdoor Nashira from season last. I have 2 phenos in the window, one has loose buds, lots of them, the other is downright scary. Big thick juicy dense bud bombs! No way she would dodge the mold. Your experience told me to grow her indoor!

I had a mold problem even with the loose budded one outdoors!! Keep that circulation rocking my friend!! You know buddy....there is not enough credit given to circulation in mold control. If you recall, I was having some issues in the stealth cabinet with the way i stack em like firewood...an addition of a 6" dual muffin fan blowing across the main cola has literally stopped mold in its tracks. Not a single speck since the addition.

I find this is interesting, and i bet you guys will find it interesting as well

Anyone want to help gofund a chopper for me? 4ML of tincture and a chopper sounds like a great time!! (I am thinking one of the bubble choppers like in M.A.S.H. :D)

Wife of 912 next year:
"Thanks a lot for helping to fund 912's chopper...he took 5 ml of tincture and thought it would be a good idea to take it fishing and crashed it in the lake. To top it all off, he has perished trying to save his damn fishing tackle box.....thanks a ton for making me a widow!"

:crying: :crying: :crying:

Wife of 912 next year:
"Thanks a lot for helping to fund 912's chopper...he took 5 ml of tincture and thought it would be a good idea to take it fishing and crashed it in the lake. To top it all off, he has perished trying to save his damn fishing tackle box.....thanks a ton for making me a widow!"

:crying: :crying: :crying:

"Thanks a lot for helping to fund 912's chopper. After he took 5 ml of tincture, he realized he could fly himself and didn't need the chopper. I'm selling the chopper, but now need steel rope to attach him to the floor. Thanks!"

Update on my first entry auto monster mass day 56
DSC_0034.jpg

Back