Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

all in, way to go! what height do you set scrog?

Just winging it this round with the scrog!! Wasnt quite sure where to set the height, so i went with half the expected height and planted them at 30-36". I already know the 2 older plants are going to outgrow a 4X4(LOL), but hopefully it will set the standard for future scrogs for may the 1st started plants.

What's up, 912? Just got a chance to catch up with your grow. Plants are looking good man! I dig the Bleeding Heart flower. Very cool. Glad everything is falling into place for you. :vibes:

Hey, great to see you bud!! Yep, plants growing, and starting to get caught up in the work.

It funny...some people say that the bleeding heart bushes are hard to grow....we literally do nothing, and it grows out of the step, and is 3 feet across and 3 feet tall...thinking that maybe the issue is they like cool roots!! ;)

From now on plants will be split. Today i grabbed some pics of the 3 partial sun garden plants. All looking pristine! Crystal Candy hooked up extremely well, in fact all 3 of them have.
Crystal Candy day 42
View attachment 912300

And the critical +2.0 at day 35
View attachment 912301

Finally the widowbomb...looking awesome!! Day 54
View attachment 912302
I almost mist your girls...
Sure are Looking very good.
The transition did them well.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

I almost mist your girls...
Sure are Looking very good.
The transition did them well.

Every year the transition into the partial sun garden goes smooth...the 6-7 hours of light is easy for the plants to settle into perfectly. The far more exposed full sun garden with dawn to dusk sun and high winds, is a bit rougher on them and they tend to take a bit longer to adapt to the conditions down there...once they do though!! Look out! I had a quick peak that them today and they are hooking up well now!!

So i do have a problem this year....during the winter the rabbits got into my black raspberries, and gnawed a bunch of them at the snow line 3 feet off the ground...turns out if was a big big deal and the little shits killed around 80% of my berry plants...so sad, no black berries this year! But even worse is it screws my cover stealth plants and now my weed will be rather exposed to a road. There is some cover supplied, but the widowbomb is going to be BIG....i am going to do more hardcore horizontal training than i ever have before to keep her as low as possible. Reverse supports up the yinyan!!

Yes that that's exactly what I would do tie it down as close to the ground as you can and keep her down there man that sucks about the berries. I do love some berries. Dear old mom used to make some preserves and jams and pies out of all kinds of berries I don't get that with my girl.
damn it !! LoL
So i do have a problem this year....during the winter the rabbits got into my black raspberries, and gnawed a bunch of them at the snow line 3 feet off the ground...turns out if was a big big deal and the little shits killed around 80% of my berry plants...so sad, no black berries this year! But even worse is it screws my cover stealth plants and now my weed will be rather exposed to a road. There is some cover supplied, but the widowbomb is going to be BIG....i am going to do more hardcore horizontal training than i ever have before to keep her as low as possible. Reverse supports up the yinyan!!

Yes that that's exactly what I would do tie it down as close to the ground as you can and keep her down there man that sucks about the berries. I do love some berries. Dear old mom used to make some preserves and jams and pies out of all kinds of berries I don't get that with my girl.
damn it !! LoL

Its only the black raspberries that got hit, so not a total loss...still have ample red raspberries, blueberries, haphask berries, yellow raspberries, not to mention the wild blackberries that i MUST get out to the bush and hoard in late july...got a serious hankering for blackberry jelly!! My wife is right into making pies, jams, sauces ect

Its only the black raspberries that got hit, so not a total loss...still have ample red raspberries, blueberries, haphask berries, yellow raspberries, not to mention the wild blackberries that i MUST get out to the bush and hoard in late july...got a serious hankering for blackberry jelly!! My wife is right into making pies, jams, sauces ect
Nice.... I need to get back out to the country. I would have to move so far from work to find country really. I would have to at least Drive 30 at least 30 miles one way just to find the edge of country I would have to buy me a Toyota Prius with an electric / diesel motor & a motorcycl. Lol

All those berries. Very nice. Reminds me of my childhood we live so far out in the country from where I'm at that back then in the 60s and 70s it was very secluded but now drive out there and it's like almost like a subdivision in Farmersvill

Back