Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

No worries at all bud! I know that real life things can often take over and set priority! I hope your surgery went well, and you recover quickly!
Ya, real life always seems to be knocking lol
Your looking damn good though bud, always love your plants, of course you already know that.
Surgery went good, I'm going on 4 weeks now, not 100% bit compared to the day of and the first 4 days after I feel amazing. It gets better everyday for the most part. Still have to be careful with lifting, pulling, and pushing too much and be careful how I move.
You know I still have a few tricks up my sleeve lol Just can't go big with you this year as planned. I'm sure I could use another year to plan, to be worthy of contending with you Anyways ha ha. Looking forward to the show man.
May the grow gods bless you. Johnp

Your looking damn good though bud, always love your plants, of course you already know that.

Thanks bud!!

Surgery went good, I'm going on 4 weeks now, not 100% bit compared to the day of and the first 4 days after I feel amazing. It gets better everyday for the most part. Still have to be careful with lifting, pulling, and pushing too much and be careful how I move.

Be careful out there man!! Its all too easy to re injure a spot when you think you are feeling okay.

You know I still have a few tricks up my sleeve lol Just can't go big with you this year as planned. I'm sure I could use another year to plan, to be worthy of contending with you Anyways ha ha. Looking forward to the show man.

Planning and a scheming!! :D

May the grow gods bless you. Johnp

:thanks:

Alright!! Here we go!! And the rest of the plants are in the dirt..both the green poison and the eleven roses are in the dirt under the scrogs
Green Poison
IMG_7266.JPG

Eleven Roses
IMG_7267.JPG

Wayyyy down there!!
IMG_7268.JPG

And over in the partial sun garden....first up the Crystal Candy
IMG_7264.JPG

And the widowbomb...going to be cool to have so much extra room to train her out really wide.
IMG_7265.JPG

I forgot to take a pic of the critical + 2.0....she is looking great now. Will get one tomorrow

Dicentra spectabilis? My Latin only extends to plant names LOL. Looking forward to the ladies exploding outside!

Usually it takes some time before they really take off,,, right now they are busy sending roots horizontally. Took a look at all plants today....they are settling in well, and all are liking the 5 grams per gallon of megacrop I have been giving them. I noticed some lightening on the blue widow and blueberry(crazy!! usually the BB is super sensitive feeder!!) so I upped the dosage to 5 from 4. Each of the plants got a gallon each yesterday and are looking great across the board today. I will give them another gallon tomorrow...been hot(30C today) and windy, perfect for drying out rapidly!! I will likely start to water the outer ring soon to make them want to spread their roots quickly. Another few feeds of megacrop and i wont have to feed anything else until preflower.

:greenthumb: I thought I spotted that the other day! very sweet plant that one,.. there's a red flower too I believe....

:cheers: final out-planting? :woohoo: ...they look juicy mate!

:greenthumb: I thought I spotted that the other day! very sweet plant that one,.. there's a red flower too I believe....

:cheers: final out-planting? :woohoo: ...they look juicy mate!

It funny...some people say that the bleeding heart bushes are hard to grow....we literally do nothing, and it grows out of the step, and is 3 feet across and 3 feet tall...thinking that maybe the issue is they like cool roots!! ;)

From now on plants will be split. Today i grabbed some pics of the 3 partial sun garden plants. All looking pristine! Crystal Candy hooked up extremely well, in fact all 3 of them have.
Crystal Candy day 42
IMG_7274.JPG

And the critical +2.0 at day 35
IMG_7275.JPG

Finally the widowbomb...looking awesome!! Day 54
IMG_7276.JPG

Last edited:
Back