Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Haha...it was actually a vote to see who will be removed from the grow.(have 4 growing, but got a legal license to grow 3 in the partial sun garden, so one is getting tossed)

can we not just...uh.. maybe keep her around back, out of sight? maybe put her next to one of the others and they'll morph into one? just options.:shrug::fire:

To be honest i never thought it would happen. I was sitting there waiting for a "declined" notice to show in the mail...LOL

You ever check out the mendo boys out of northern cali? Seriously, those lads know how to grow beasts!! I would love to have a sit down with those guys and shoot the shit about growing monsters, so if anyone knows these guys and can hook it up, shoot me a PM!! ;) :D :D :D
Their good.....theres a vlog on youtube step by step how to grow mendo trees

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Interesting! Despite the fact that the critical is nearly twice the size of the mandarin? Whatever the mandarin's problem was, seems through it now.
Maybe it was the camera angle that didn't make it obvious to me...

Anyway I saw what you said about comparison grows. I have a couple of strains I'm going to do that with later this year!

I grew the jack 47 fast inside under 1000 watt hps magnetics.
It grew well the only plant.
What happened with the jack47? With such a short season i could see fast versions being a hindrance for you.
And it had Piney kind of taste the buzz was okay and buds were bullet shaped nice nugs.
I just had a hard time popping them I never tried them again after that I don't remember the length of time they grew and I can't find it in my notes about the 47 but I'm pretty sure it was under 9 weeks from the time the lights flipped.[emoji267]
f156caf8a4cbeda37b3670013b0c8cbc.jpg
6b8c49283109eb461a6e2e99a2a1304a.jpg
d975b73b82105402f16e6c03238a580d.jpg

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Last edited:
Back