Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Well I don't know anything about any of those strains I'd have to read up on them but I'll ride with kicking the Mandarin cream out just because it's a fast version and I think it would be small yield in the long run.

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Vote is in!! One more for the mandarin and she is a victim of circumstance!!

Well I don't know anything about any of those strains I'd have to read up on them but I'll ride with kicking the Mandarin cream out just because it's a fast version and I think it would be small yield in the long run.

We will see!! I have both a green poison Fast(25 days older) and a green poison regular version(25 days younger) planted side by side. Shows you how much i liked the green poison last year!

We will see!! I have both a green poison Fast(25 days older) and a green poison regular version(25 days younger) planted side by side. Shows you how much i liked the green poison last year!
Thats a cool comparison.[emoji106]
Cant wait to see the out come.

Thats a cool comparison.[emoji106]
Cant wait to see the out come.

Sweet seeds has made version of their photos that have a slightly shortened flower period and a slightly early flower trigger. Several of these strains are reported to finish 3 weeks earlier than their standard versions, with only a slight reductions of production. It has opened up quite a few options for strains i couldnt grow otherwise(like the mandarin)

I'll have to try some of those fast versions I tried some back a while ago jack 47 fast version it didn't work out very good 2 didnt pop 1 grew and did ok but that was four years ago. I still have 1 or 2 seeds left of that.
Sweet seeds has made version of their photos that have a slightly shortened flower period and a slightly early flower trigger. Several of these strains are reported to finish 3 weeks earlier than their standard versions, with only a slight reductions of production. It has opened up quite a few options for strains i couldnt grow otherwise(like the mandarin)

I'll have to try some of those fast versions I tried some back a while ago jack 47 fast version it didn't work out very good 2 didnt pop 1 grew and did ok but that was four years ago. I still have 1 or 2 seeds left of that.

What happened with the jack47? With such a short season i could see fast versions being a hindrance for you.

:headbang: Don Skelly-- time to unleash the beasts into the wild! :bow: :vibe: ....with a big fat hairy "L"-egal tattooed onto your chest! :clapper::woohoo: :hump: -- (or did you shave it in?) :rofl: -- that, is a serious bug out of your head right there,... Congrat's my friend! :bighug:- your patients are in for such the treat!

:greenthumb:Big girls look fantastic mate, I love this stage for the rich greens on the plants,... you have shaped them expertly as usual! .....FCJ is looking very robust already.... So, 25d difference between the GP's, ay? Slap us with a pic vs. pic when you can please,... We have talked the FV up, so I hope she rocks just as anticipated! :coffee:.. the total bloom time is what I am keen on seeing,... betting she starts off first too! ... My chubby is being saved for 11 Roses and Bubba Isle buds though- :rofl: mostly...? .... mmm, WB is a looker too,.. full Sun?
... OK, my vote is CM too, for practical reasons stated already, and my selfish one wanting to see how C+2.0 and the oh-so delish' CC do for you up there! You will need a bib when you visit her in full bloom...:smoking: ............... :wiz: :pimp: :wiz: present them cheeks for heating! :slap: :passit:

on Skelly-- time to unleash the beasts into the wild! :bow: :vibe: ....with a big fat hairy "L"-egal tattooed onto your chest! :clapper::woohoo: :hump: -- (or did you shave it in?) :rofl: -- that, is a serious bug out of your head right there,... Congrat's my friend! :bighug:- your patients are in for such the treat!

Haha!! There he is!! Been wondering where you have been!!

So, 25d difference between the GP's, ay? Slap us with a pic vs. pic when you can please,... We have talked the FV up, so I hope she rocks just as anticipated!

That is a great idea waira!! Time to get some comparison pics out!!

My chubby is being saved for 11 Roses and Bubba Isle buds though- :rofl:

Yeah me too!! Very excited to see what the 11 roses has!! So far she is proving to be very strong. Only her and the green poison were able to stay in the cabine the whole time(too hot, too dry!) She will be in the ground very soon, destined for full sun along with the standard green poison. Both will be done under the scrog. That alone will be a VERY interesting comparison. Same time start, and plants with similar frames. BIK, lots of folks interested in seeing that one!! She is one of the smallest of the original batch, along with the think fast.

.... mmm, WB is a looker too,.. full Sun?

Widowbomb is destined for partial sun garden. I need to see that her finish time is stable. Last year she was mid october, and i cant afford a later finish. If she goes late in the partial sun, I likely wont grow again. If she does exactly what she did last year(excellent density, tastes proper fruity floral, very potent, decent mold resistance), then i will put my last seed in full sun next year, and we will all see what she can really do!! She is a beast of a plant so far...amongst the largest, possibly only second in size to the DP Blueberry, but truth be told they are all almost the exact same size, but the BB is a slight bit bigger than the rest....which is pretty crazy, because the DP Blueberry is almost always amongst the smallest of the pack when she gets planted!! (so, yeah, look out!!)

K, my vote is CM too, for practical reasons stated already, and my selfish one wanting to see how C+2.0 and the oh-so delish' CC do for you up there! You will need a bib when you visit her in full bloom...:smoking: ............... :wiz: :pimp: :wiz: present them cheeks for heating! :slap: :passit:

Done deal.....voting is closed and the mandarin is out!! Even though the CC was a needy bitch for me this grow so far(conditions did kind of suck earlier :D ), I have to admit I do want to see what the CC has to offer in smell, taste and of course potency. Even if i only get a couple of ounce off the partial sun plants i will be happy. Bud that is the least bit fluffy is going to get ripped through the kief screen on the TTT 1900 system, and i'll be making some dry hash!! Need to do research!!!

...yeah, you know on the CC, mine showed some low level chronic micro defc. from mid-life on,... didn't seem to bother her though! She was almost as fast as the TF was, 6 weeks bloom time! CM, I think you got unlucky, or had some hiccup that stalled her,...?
... gotta go see Rebels 11 Roses- :eyebrows: She's raving about them already! ... scrog'ing action- :thumbsup:- that'll be a hoot to see how they shape up vs. your usual tie MO,...

...yeah, you know on the CC, mine showed some low level chronic micro defc. from mid-life on,... didn't seem to bother her though! She was almost as fast as the TF was, 6 weeks bloom time! CM, I think you got unlucky, or had some hiccup that stalled her,...?
... gotta go see Rebels 11 Roses- :eyebrows: She's raving about them already! ... scrog'ing action- :thumbsup:- that'll be a hoot to see how they shape up vs. your usual tie MO,...

The first one i grew out i culled!! Gasp!! Man she was bloody hurting at 10 days
IMG_7002.JPG

Green Poison Fast day 28
IMG_71088.jpg

Green Poison day 30
IMG_7262.JPG

Back