Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Its only the black raspberries that got hit, so not a total loss...still have ample red raspberries, blueberries, haphask berries, yellow raspberries, not to mention the wild blackberries that i MUST get out to the bush and hoard in late july...got a serious hankering for blackberry jelly!! My wife is right into making pies, jams, sauces ect
Get any wild Blueberries up there? Went to Canada one year in August, Walleye and fresh Blueberry Pancakes (and Snappers) for Breakfast almost every morn.!

Get any wild Blueberries up there? Went to Canada one year in August, Walleye and fresh Blueberry Pancakes (and Snappers) for Breakfast almost every morn.!

Yes absolutely there is....none is our immediate area, but a hour drive or less and there is tons. Around here its mostly mature forest, with lots of pine reforestration, and the blackberries are prolific.

Nothing better than walleye and fresh BB pancakes!

Last edited:
Here we go!! They are starting to rip now in the full sun garden!! Day 56 for the older plants, and day 37 for the 2 younger ladies.

First up is my 3 contest entries...day 37 on the 11 Roses, looking great
IMG_7277.JPG

Next up is the DP Blueberry...man is she taking off now!!
IMG_7278.JPG

3rd contest entry is the Sweet Seeds Green Poison F1 Fast.
IMG_7279.JPG

Bubba Island Kush at 57 days of age
IMG_7280.JPG

Green Poison at 37 days old, doing perfect, neck and neck with 11 roses for size.
IMG_7281.JPG

Fruity Chronic Juice pulling her weight with a nice even canopy
IMG_7282.JPG

Think fast upper branches really dominating now!
IMG_7283.JPG

Finally the blue widow...came across a bit of deficiency while taking 5 grams of Megacrop...she'll be fine, within a week her roots will be into a wheelbarrow of horse manure. Despite the deficiency, she is growing just fine...filling the 4'X4' space wide quite quickly.(between the posts is 4') Soon, I will just let her grow straight up until she hits the scrog
IMG_7284.JPG

They're all looking so beautiful, Don Skelly.
Sorry about your blackberries.
I miss the country, and mom making jam and preserves.

BTW, the Honey Peach is getting to a sweet floral, honey and citrus-peach smell.
She's on her 2nd day after cut, drying slowly, as have had some rain so RH higher.
Will keep you posted on how her flavors work out.

Oh, somewhere, you said you wanted to do DP Charlotte's Angel.
Do the auto, because the photo will def be too long for your season. Definitely.
Sweet Pure may work for you, at photo only.
At 4 weeks flowering, my guess is she'll need about 8-9 weeks total. Workable?

They're all looking so beautiful, Don Skelly.
Sorry about your blackberries.
I miss the country, and mom making jam and preserves.

Thanks for the kind words maria! Yeah dang bunnies.....oh well there is always next year!! Still lots of other fruits to get locally...in the garden and in the woods!

BTW, the Honey Peach is getting to a sweet floral, honey and citrus-peach smell.
She's on her 2nd day after cut, drying slowly, as have had some rain so RH higher.
Will keep you posted on how her flavors work out.

Awesome...cant wait to grow it out!! Sounds like a really nice combination of scents!

Oh, somewhere, you said you wanted to do DP Charlotte's Angel.
Do the auto, because the photo will def be too long for your season. Definitely.
Sweet Pure may work for you, at photo only.
At 4 weeks flowering, my guess is she'll need about 8-9 weeks total. Workable?

What i need is a strain that has a long light period flower trigger.....easier said than known! ;) I was thinking of running them as photos under lights(assuming i can get funds together somehow to build a real indoor grow room)

Here we go!! They are starting to rip now in the full sun garden!! Day 56 for the older plants, and day 37 for the 2 younger ladies.

First up is my 3 contest entries...day 37 on the 11 Roses, looking great
View attachment 913402

Next up is the DP Blueberry...man is she taking off now!!
View attachment 913403

3rd contest entry is the Sweet Seeds Green Poison F1 Fast.
View attachment 913404

Bubba Island Kush at 57 days of age
View attachment 913405

Green Poison at 37 days old, doing perfect, neck and neck with 11 roses for size.
View attachment 913406

Fruity Chronic Juice pulling her weight with a nice even canopy
View attachment 913407

Think fast upper branches really dominating now!
View attachment 913408

Finally the blue widow...came across a bit of deficiency while taking 5 grams of Megacrop...she'll be fine, within a week her roots will be into a wheelbarrow of horse manure. Despite the deficiency, she is growing just fine...filling the 4'X4' space wide quite quickly.(between the posts is 4') Soon, I will just let her grow straight up until she hits the scrog
View attachment 913409
Nice looking girls you got GS. Right on point.[emoji471]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Aaa... that hit the spot...good tunes....
I just smoke some of that devil cream really has a nice aged cherry cork smell to it when you get it out of the jar.[emoji297][emoji100][emoji100][emoji90]

Sent from my garden [emoji482]

Back