Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Today was a big day for me!! Got 6 of 8 cameras set up. The entire perimeter of the full sun garden is under camera view. Tomorrow will hook up the other two and get on the remote viewing hookup, as well as hopefully get the siren tower done. I didnt stand the green poison up today, but @trailanimal 's thought of her standing up a bit on her own was right on the money....she did stand up a bit. Tomorrow will get it done!! Also fertilizing tomorrow using 5grams per gallon megacrop, along with 1gram per gallon mother monarch bloom(full strength!!), and 2 grams per gallon cal mag. I have to start using a cheaper alternative for cal mag. Go back to lime next year.
security system up and almost running!, gonna be a big load off!:pass:
with some help from you GP will be back in the saddle, maybe tweaked but still in the game!
.... here's the crabby! Also posted at bugly thread.....
View attachment 943810 View attachment 943811
looks like they are from the same tribe
P1070539.JPG

security system up and almost running!, gonna be a big load off!:pass:
with some help from you GP will be back in the saddle, maybe tweaked but still in the game!

looks like they are from the same tribeView attachment 944300

I can tell that one is just dripping with raw power!! ;) Look at that stance!!

Alrighty here we go day 148 Sweet Seeds green poison fast
IMG_7886.JPG

IMG_7890.JPG

Day 128 Green poison
IMG_7894.JPG

Day 148 Dp blueberry
IMG_7896.JPG

Day 148 Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice
IMG_7895.JPG

Day 148 DP think fast
IMG_7897.JPG

Day 148 Dinafem Blue widow
IMG_7899.JPG

Day 128 Delicious 11 roses (pic showing around a third of the plant)
IMG_7900.JPG

Day 148 DP Bubba Island Kush(showing around 1/4 of the plant)
IMG_7902.JPG

it was the 11 roses but now its the green poison fast with its skinny leaves tickle my fancy.
stunning looking plot :thumbsup: could get lost in there.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Hahaha you only love her so much because she is the only one bud laden so far!! :D I understand :D

Oh hey...got some great news...the widowbomb in the partial sun garden is officially preflowering. Might be a bit premature by the end, but if the weather is decent, she might finish in time!! Still nothing on the BiK yet.

Hahaha you only love her so much because she is the only one bud laden so far!! :D I understand :D

Oh hey...got some great news...the widowbomb in the partial sun garden is officially preflowering. Might be a bit premature by the end, but if the weather is decent, she might finish in time!! Still nothing on the BiK yet.
Next two days I'm sure[emoji16][emoji850][emoji41] have you seen this burn . Not sure if it's the sun or my qb288 caused this.
cb59c61e481f853857b86a92f0249c2e.jpg
e0a4ff0e460186c836486b1af428fd25.jpg

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

BTW - this will be the first season of any totally late flowering plants that will end up in the garbage(if it happens that way), since that dreadful season in 2011 when i threw a monster of a Jack Herer that was supposed to finish on october the 15th. I chopped her down on Sept 15th with zero preflower. Friggin' sad day indeed!!

Man, I've been there too! With snow often 4 weeks after equinox I've found myself spending a lot of time trimming premature buds, or tossing late bloomers. I've never tried shade enclosures to trick plants into flowering (seems like a lot of work). I'm jealous of anyone with a proper growing season.
Kind of sucks that you have to go to such lengths with the security, especially with "legalization" around the corner.:shrug:
I hope the weather cooperates, its looking great!

Back