Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

BTW - this will be the first season of any totally late flowering plants that will end up in the garbage(if it happens that way), since that dreadful season in 2011 when i threw a monster of a Jack Herer that was supposed to finish on october the 15th. I chopped her down on Sept 15th with zero preflower. Friggin' sad day indeed!!

...yeah, you're right, I hadn't realized the shading effect was adding to the problem,... I can tell how this impacts at my grow too, in the form of foggy days,... lateral stretch was not happening! But you know your e climate and timing, so there's a cost-benefit thing to grind through, and I can't fault your reasoning at all,... it's sucky sometimes to be on the first-run side of new strain testing! That's why I was suggesting "huge" pots,.. even filled with your native amended soil,... not all, but a few at least..? Could be a winning combo with the faster strains too, spreading the harvest out more, earlier,...:eyebrows:

...yeah, you're right, I hadn't realized the shading effect was adding to the problem,... I can tell how this impacts at my grow too, in the form of foggy days,... lateral stretch was not happening! But you know your e climate and timing, so there's a cost-benefit thing to grind through, and I can't fault your reasoning at all,... it's sucky sometimes to be on the first-run side of new strain testing! That's why I was suggesting "huge" pots,.. even filled with your native amended soil,... not all, but a few at least..? Could be a winning combo with the faster strains too, spreading the harvest out more, earlier,...:eyebrows:

Its especially a problem in the top end south side of the full sun garden. The BIK is VERY close in proximity to the other two, so yeah its a bit of a compounding problem. If the BIK was on the north side it would be a non issue(well the stealth issue is still a concern, but just about all of the plants in the full sun are breaking the stealth barrier to some degree now). But once they get 8+ feet stealth is totally gone and its pretty obvious even from 300 meters/yards away. Stealth in the partial sun garden is really important. I have not had to deal with thieves in this hidden spot, but if plants break 6 feet in height in the partial garden, then i am risking people seeing the plant, as its less than 150 feet from a well traveled road!

Last edited:
...to say nothing of the green aroma cloud wafting off the yard,...:crying:
..oh Skelly, I found vermins todat on my girls,..frikkin' caterpillars already, and one I don't know..or rather a mob of them! These tiny ones stay all clustered together, undersides of leaf, and just group-mow the outer surface of the leaf,... pale colored, translucent with black heads, and each is only a fewmm's or so long at the time,... any ideas which it is? I've seen pics but forgot where and what they are,... the lot got a spinosad hosing today! :doh: ...considering using some Bt-k as well,.. I think my dosing on the SNS209 was too weak, so that got upped as well,... Also found a wild looking crab spider, super long front legs, spindly build,.. gotta get it off my phone camera first and I'll post it up!

...to say nothing of the green aroma cloud wafting off the yard,...:crying:
..oh Skelly, I found vermins todat on my girls,..frikkin' caterpillars already, and one I don't know..or rather a mob of them! These tiny ones stay all clustered together, undersides of leaf, and just group-mow the outer surface of the leaf,... pale colored, translucent with black heads, and each is only a fewmm's or so long at the time,... any ideas which it is? I've seen pics but forgot where and what they are,... the lot got a spinosad hosing today! :doh: ...considering using some Bt-k as well,.. I think my dosing on the SNS209 was too weak, so that got upped as well,... Also found a wild looking crab spider, super long front legs, spindly build,.. gotta get it off my phone camera first and I'll post it up!

Check in the bugly thread...i got some closeup pics of what sounds like you are describing!! I am not sure if we ever deduced which type of caterpillar it was. Ive been seeing a few of those this year. Killing them and inchworm caterpillars as i go. Not too many

.... here's the crabby! Also posted at bugly thread.....
IMG_20180821_130716018.jpg
IMG_20180821_130743091.jpg

Looking awesome . Ship the two that aren't preflowering to me I will finish them off for you lol . Hope they start soon my guess is within a week .

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Man i hope you are right!! I would much rather get some premature bud, than no bud at all off those two!! Hey, if in 2-3 weeks i will ship 'em to you for sure....as long as you pay freight charges!! ;)

Back