Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Sigh....well the heavy rains came ...so far only the green poison fast took a beating...she is flopping down so low right now that she is almost on the ground. Pics and repairs tomorrow. Mother nature can be a heartless bitch when she wants to be!!

OH yes...and the rest of the complications....still having issues with some of the plants and their feeding needs. Trying to keep it all together!! And a hair more sad news. If i dont see real preflower on the Bubba Island Kush and the Widowbomb in the next week or two tops, i will be cutting them both down and throwing them in the garbage. :(

OH yes...and the rest of the complications....still having issues with some of the plants and their feeding needs. Trying to keep it all together!! And a hair more sad news. If i dont see real preflower on the Bubba Island Kush and the Widowbomb in the next week or two tops, i will be cutting them both down and throwing them in the garbage. :(

My experience means nothing compared to the Don but why not try some Mother Monarch on them to hopefully kick them into flower? Its working really well with Megacrop for me at the moment. Really impressed with this combo but then again, my experience is very limited. Hope to not see them in the garbage!

Really excited tp see the security shed too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience means nothing compared to the Don but why not try some Mother Monarch on them to hopefully kick them into flower? Its working really well with Megacrop for me at the moment. Really impressed with this combo but then again, my experience is very limited. Hope to not see them in the garbage!

Really excited tp see the security shed too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Already on it!! Been doing just that for several feeds, and been also boosting them with Bud Explosion now for several weeks.(switched to mother monarch a couple of feeds ago)

That sucks man!! What daylight hours are you at now?

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

:pighug::pass: Skelly, hang tough my friend! You know how easy it is for things to get top heavy and start to sag,... and with all that surface area of leaves and nodes/early buds, a ton of water is going to cling....
:doh: gaaahhhh, noooooooo....BIK and WB still not kicking over,... must be a higher threshold of dark period for these individuals, bloom nutes won't force things I don't think, it's still strongly hormone linked... at nearly 14h of light still, that's probably why,....? I'm at 13h, 20 min.... It sucks your season closes so bloody fast too! :wall:.... well, ride it out a bit still mate, can't hurt,....
Have you considered using large pots for some of the crop? I'm thinking it may help force blooming sooner with their shoes getting tighter sooner,... talking 100gal, give or take,... I know yields won't be as comparatively big, but if you get more to finish vs. having to mulch some monsters,...:doh:

:pighug::pass: Skelly, hang tough my friend! You know how easy it is for things to get top heavy and start to sag,... and with all that surface area of leaves and nodes/early buds, a ton of water is going to cling....
:doh: gaaahhhh, noooooooo....BIK and WB still not kicking over,... must be a higher threshold of dark period for these individuals, bloom nutes won't force things I don't think, it's still strongly hormone linked... at nearly 14h of light still, that's probably why,....? I'm at 13h, 20 min.... It sucks your season closes so bloody fast too! :wall:.... well, ride it out a bit still mate, can't hurt,....
Have you considered using large pots for some of the crop? I'm thinking it may help force blooming sooner with their shoes getting tighter sooner,... talking 100gal, give or take,... I know yields won't be as comparatively big, but if you get more to finish vs. having to mulch some monsters,...:doh:

Hahaha yeah man...its worth a shot though with the high PK...i would try anything at this point!! Shit, i even tried 2 weeks ago to talk them into it!!

The problem with BIK is she is the plant on the south side of the garden....and you know what it means when a plant grows bigger than plants on the north side. Shades them out!! And that is where we are right now. She is over 7 feet in height and overshadowing plants that are flowering(11roses and green poison). Same deal with the widowbomb(starting to overshadow the crystal candy). I won't be too hasty, but in another 2 weeks they will not only be shading out flowering plants, but both will have WAY broken the stealth barrier and will potentially bring in even more thieves to deal with. Tossing up that, for a plant that will give totally premature buds(in 2 weeks that will mean they are 5-6 weeks into flower when chopped at the last possible moment) that will miss any ideal weather we will have during flowering. Catch 22 across the board!

Pots.....how big? Like the kiddy swimming pool sized airpots? I dont know man...i would rather just find strains that are earlier finishers. OBviously this will be the last time i grow widowbomb outdoors, as well as BIK

Back