Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

Man i hope you are right!! I would much rather get some premature bud, than no bud at all off those two!! Hey, if in 2-3 weeks i will ship 'em to you for sure....as long as you pay freight charges!! ;)
Haha for those bushes it would be worth it . If it were only legal to ship lmao. As soon as you get below 13hrs and 15 mins which should be soon you lose 3 mins of suntime a day right

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

Haha for those bushes it would be worth it . If it were only legal to ship lmao. As soon as you get below 13hrs and 15 mins which should be soon you lose 3 mins of suntime a day right

Hey, @islandgrower -- I'm going to be in the real tropics soon.
A place which has it's own long established strains (cultivated and wild).

Hoping to get some full sativas running guerilla style.

October through to February seem the best months,
after the monsoon season passes....

Will let you know, a few months away yet.

Sweet can't wait to see you have the environment. You are gonna kill it for sure

Today was a big day for me!! Got 6 of 8 cameras set up. The entire perimeter of the full sun garden is under camera view. Tomorrow will hook up the other two and get on the remote viewing hookup, as well as hopefully get the siren tower done. I didnt stand the green poison up today, but @trailanimal 's thought of her standing up a bit on her own was right on the money....she did stand up a bit. Tomorrow will get it done!! Also fertilizing tomorrow using 5grams per gallon megacrop, along with 1gram per gallon mother monarch bloom(full strength!!), and 2 grams per gallon cal mag. I have to start using a cheaper alternative for cal mag. Go back to lime next year.

Awesome!! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Sweet can't wait to see you have the environment. You are gonna kill it for sure

Probably not! Plan is to first start them on the balcony / window for a couple of weeks.
Then just find some outside location, dig them a little hole, and throw them in.
Probably on the edge of farm land, or a vacant lot, with little to no soil amendments...

Awesome!! Can't wait to see how it goes!

Sorry about the BIK (after I so vigorously voted for it.............)

Now figuring how to get my seeds over, and... also my many little bottles of extract... mmmmmmm........

If I get the seeds there, will prob drop a whole bunch of them, best for uncertain guerilla conditions.

Hopefully can get those photo CBD plants going -- still have quite a few Charlotte and Sweet Pure seeds.
The faster and indica and auto plants will try, though they'll be tiny under 12/12 outdoors here....

May try to source some local herb, preferably a little seeded, haha! ;-)

Hmmm.... crossing the local stuff with those DP and Sweet CBD photo plants.... interesting...
Would improve their outdoor grow characteristics, with hybrid vigor.

Sorry, dreaming in your thread Don Skelly!!!!

Sorry about the BIK (after I so vigorously voted for it.............)

Now figuring how to get my seeds over, and... also my many little bottles of extract... mmmmmmm........

If I get the seeds there, will prob drop a whole bunch of them, best for uncertain guerilla conditions.

Hopefully can get those photo CBD plants going -- still have quite a few Charlotte and Sweet Pure seeds.
The faster and indica and auto plants will try, though they'll be tiny under 12/12 outdoors here....

May try to source some local herb, preferably a little seeded, haha! ;-)

Hmmm.... crossing the local stuff with those DP and Sweet CBD photo plants.... interesting...
Would improve their outdoor grow characteristics, with hybrid vigor.

Sorry, dreaming in your thread Don Skelly!!!!

I really wanted BIK to work and see what she can do as well maria! Bit of a shame she isnt into preflower. I am a bit surprised she is not to be honest. Hahaha look at all of the grow thoughts you are having!! Sounds like a plan in action!! ;)

Probably not! Plan is to first start them on the balcony / window for a couple of weeks.
Then just find some outside location, dig them a little hole, and throw them in.
Probably on the edge of farm land, or a vacant lot, with little to no soil amendments...
Oh how sweet it would be if you were coming to the Caribbean for a change . Lol
I can always hope and dream . [emoji16]

Back