Outdoor Let the games begin : Season 4 DP, Dinafem, Sweet, Delicious

No only 2 of them . Someone said to feed them some Epsom salts ph to 6.2
I have burnt them with led. Pretty minor though, compared to what's happening here. Have you changed distance from lights?, are any other plants affected?

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

My apologies guys!! Been insanely busy over here, and trying to find any time at all has been limited. Finally got my security system in place...well some of it...but sad news...flaws in the systems. The siren tower sucks....like really sucks, range from the sensors to the unit is just brutal, like 6 feet with clear line of sight...lol. I have contacted the company and am hoping for the best. Hopefully they do something because it was $300 for a siren and 3 sensors.

And the cameras...they work well. Awesome during the day and decent range at night. Set perfectly they shine 60 feet at night for sure. The entire perimeter of the full sun garden is under camera view day and night now. And the negative now. The motion sensor tech picks up bugs attracted to the IR lights at night and set off false alarms like crazy, which renders the motions sensor alarm on the system virtually useless.

Bottom line? Looks like its going to be an insanely brutal rest of the season for me. Working during the day, harvesting all afternoon and night, and guarding plants late at night. Can't say i am too enthused at this point. :(

So now the good news...plants are doing well!! Here is the partial sun garden plants. Day 141 widowbomb is finally into flower...get some bud for sure...she might have a chance at almost finishing, depending on mid oct.
IMG_7905.JPG

IMG_7909.JPG

Sweet seeds crystal candy...this one will be pushing the end season as well. 131 days old
IMG_7910.JPG

IMG_7911.JPG

And the dinafem Critical showing her early flower now!! Good to see an early finished.
IMG_7906.JPG

IMG_7912.JPG

My apologies guys!! Been insanely busy over here, and trying to find any time at all has been limited. Finally got my security system in place...well some of it...but sad news...flaws in the systems. The siren tower sucks....like really sucks, range from the sensors to the unit is just brutal, like 6 feet with clear line of sight...lol. I have contacted the company and am hoping for the best. Hopefully they do something because it was $300 for a siren and 3 sensors.

And the cameras...they work well. Awesome during the day and decent range at night. Set perfectly they shine 60 feet at night for sure. The entire perimeter of the full sun garden is under camera view day and night now. And the negative now. The motion sensor tech picks up bugs attracted to the IR lights at night and set off false alarms like crazy, which renders the motions sensor alarm on the system virtually useless.

Bottom line? Looks like its going to be an insanely brutal rest of the season for me. Working during the day, harvesting all afternoon and night, and guarding plants late at night. Can't say i am too enthused at this point. :(

So now the good news...plants are doing well!! Here is the partial sun garden plants. Day 141 widowbomb is finally into flower...get some bud for sure...she might have a chance at almost finishing, depending on mid oct.
View attachment 945225

View attachment 945226

Sweet seeds crystal candy...this one will be pushing the end season as well. 131 days old
View attachment 945227

View attachment 945228

And the dinafem Critical showing her early flower now!! Good to see an early finished.
View attachment 945229

View attachment 945230
Great plants I definitely know the feeling of being on edge as they pack on weight I'm guarding mine like a hawk since I did an early light dep most are pretty far along in flowering an the smell is becoming pretty strong in a ruff neighbor hood like I'm in its going to be a challenge to protect em I need the meds bad so I'm up to the challenge but that feeling of have to guard ain't fun best of luck to you friend those are going to yeild great .

:peek::photog: :salute: :warrior: :tang: Don Skelly gots eyes all over! ... but a siren tower?! :yoinks: :crying: --"come out with your pants down dammit!!" :funny:
666972.gif
giphy.gif

.....Don't mess with The Don! :nono: :rofl: ... dude, I sorry to hear about the issues with it, that just plain sucks bollocks,... for sure I'd be barking at the company about that too! Fingers crossed they can help tune that shit up better,...:goodluck: :karmacloud:

Otherwise, Skelly mate, the animal farm is looking superb my friend- :d5:
...GPFV is running like she stole it,.. just as planned! :coffee:... excellent man, that forest of colas is very encouraging,... GP reg. isn't too far behind actually, BB too,.... right about now is when the FV should really start to pull away from the rest of the pack,....
... the color on that BW is still just gorgeous! :spels: ....... better news on the WB at least, with some luck she'll hike up her skirt and hustle to the finish,.... Alas for BIK, that makes zero sense to me- :cuss:-- she's literally one of the fastest photo's they according to the finish times! Only thing I can think of is a slow pheno back luck draw, or this strain has a high threshold for triggering,... one can see why some breeders mix in auto/rudi' genes to try and ease/speed that up,....
.... ahhh, the C+2.0 looks to be about where mine is as well! She's showing the fastest of the lot so far :thumbsup:....

>> @trailanimal ... nice spider shot brudda, is that on your girl? Have you checked inside that rolled leaf? Several bugs do that, usually as nests,...

Back