Well the Texas Legislative session is over for another two years.

We made some progress. Several conditions have been added to the list for medical use. Hard to believe PTSD was not already approved, but it is now. Also included raising THC level for medical cannabis.

We also changed penalties for concentrate possession. It was a Felony for any concentrate possession regardless of amount. It is now a Class B misdemeanor with no threat of jail time.

Not allt but at least it's moving in the right direction.
At least it's a move in the right direction.
On the Federal level, the More Act that decriminalizes and declassifies cannabis all together has been reintroduced. It passed the house last time but was not taken up by the Senate.

Contact your US Reps and Senators amd let them know how you stand!!!!!
The More Act has too much stupid crap in it. It needs to be far more simple. It would have a MUCH better chance of passing.

On the Federal level, the More Act that decriminalizes and declassifies cannabis all together has been reintroduced. It passed the house last time but was not taken up by the Senate.

Oh, I fully expect this administration to take it off schedule either for mid terms (if it looks they'll lose too many seats) or the pres election to lock in the votes.

Yep All the crap the crap they add on to Bills is often what gets it killed. Sometimes they get loaded up with so much garbage you can't support the Bill.

When I contact my Reps I simply tell them you want my vote? Then support total decriminalization of the cannabis plant for Home grow and personal use. No games no garbage..... decriminalize it for personal use. I let them know I can support rules and such for the Commercial aspects but not for personal Home Growing and use.

Yep All the crap the crap they add on to Bills is often what gets it killed. Sometimes they get loaded up with so much garbage you can't support the Bill.

When I contact my Reps I simply tell them you want my vote? Then support total decriminalization of the cannabis plant for Home grow and personal use. No games no garbage..... decriminalize it for personal use. I let them know I can support rules and such for the Commercial aspects but not for personal Home Growing and use.
Exactly what I've told my reps at state and federal levels.

Reactions: Mir

Thought Schumer was going to bring it up for a vote. The democrats ran on legalization, Schumer controls the Senate, democrats control all of government right now and if they wanted it legalized they would follow through.

Thought Schumer was going to bring it up for a vote. The democrats ran on legalization, Schumer controls the Senate, democrats control all of government right now and if they wanted it legalized they would follow through.

Correct the last time this Bill reached the Senate Schumer did not allow it to go the floor for a vote. This session it is being reported that he will.

You are 100% correct this is not D's against the R's. There factions on both sides that are for and some against.

From what I have found those that are against often are recieving alot of campaign money from the private prison industry groups, the alcohol industry groups and so on. My Senator Ted Cruz is one of the largest recipients of donations from the private prison lobby...hmmmmm

It quit being about is cannabis bad or not along time back.

Being anti cannabis is not even about losing votes anymore. All polls indicate the big majority of people in the US are fine with legal cannabis.

It's all about the money!!!!!!

Virginia State Police retired 13 marijuana sniffing K-9s June 1 since we are a month away from legalized small amount possession. Replacements are being trained for other illegal substances.

Have had a local hydro shop in my area of VA for quite some time now. They have been all over advertising to the home-grow crowd since the April swing.

Exciting times. Surreal to see all this shit out in the open.

Have had a local hydro shop in my area of VA for quite some time now. They have been all over advertising to the home-grow crowd since the April swing.

Exciting times. Surreal to see all this shit out in the open.
It would be VERY freeing!
Must be nice!

Back