Status
Not open for further replies.
where did you find 160w? it clearly says its 340w fixture..

The spec sheet.

But I see with the aid of google translate that 160w is with just the growth switch on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do give them credit. It is a very DIY looking light but it is way better than most lights available. What's the price in usd? I can't read anything on the website.

160watts for €700....

Osram or not that's very expensive. And looks like it's constructed o

The spec sheet.

But I see with the aid of google translate that 160w is with just the growth switch on.

i didnt know that weed is grown under grow light onky..

I do give them credit. It is a very DIY looking light but it is way better than most lights available. What's the price in usd? I can't read anything on the website.
@BigSm0
euro is slight stronger that dollar sonits unfer 700$.. this is goood purchase for us in eu..

AC 230V / 50Hz
Consumption growth 160W, 320W bloom
dimensions 700 x 920 mm
Bridgelux chips Vero 29, Osram Oslon 150 660nm
reflectors LEDIL
Optics Czech manufacturer
cooler Arctic Alpine (very quiet) 0.4 sone
Drivers Lumotech (slow start and a lifetime of 30-50 thousand hours) produced in the EU
3 year warranty
installation and service in the Czech Republic..

I think that they and todogrowled.com 220w fixture is opretty good start for us eu guys.:Adn there is hans also..

Last edited by a moderator:
Todo grow has a 220w light? I thought they were 50w. Not sure how they cool them if they are. I believe mecha tronix cooltube heatsink is the largest and coolest running sink at 150w in that size category. Next step up is more like a bunch of pieces put together like spectrum King. Guess I need to look into it more. Your right about pricing in Europe too. It is much less expensive here so prices in general should be lower.

@BigSm0 that's because u didn't browse thru their site.. They have tgl 60,tgl 100 , (they look like this led-grow-light-tgl-star-60.jpg ) and tgl 220w xtgl-220-lampara-g.jpg with options of 3070 (400€) or 3590cree (500€)..
So the option are for 3x3- 2x 220w (800€) or that vero 29 light from czech guys at 700€, for us EU guys.. Or 2 hans panels at180w each.. Cos lets be honest Amare Europe store is just too expensive.. And lets be exact 700€ is 770$

@DarkGreen buttercup??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of my second growth. My first grow was a success (I posted a journal on this forum). For my first growth I used a Vipar 400w led from start to finish and I was impressed by the lighting.

I found these led bulbs on aliexpress:

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32676469354.html#autostay

I am looking for an extra light boost during the flowering stage to improve light penetration. Did anyone of you tried these type of bulbs?? What do you think of them??

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of my second growth. My first grow was a success (I posted a journal on this forum). For my first growth I used a Vipar 400w led from start to finish and I was impressed by the lighting.

I found these led bulbs on aliexpress:

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32676469354.html#autostay

I am looking for an extra light boost during the flowering stage to improve light penetration. Did anyone of you tried these type of bulbs?? What do you think of them??

These are made to look like a real cob. Is that price for one light? If you need better penetration and would like an intense growth improvement head to the DIY section. For under 100 per cob complete you could build a real single cob light that would replace the viper spectra on its own.

N
These are made to look like a real cob. Is that price for one light? If you need better penetration and would like an intense growth improvement head to the DIY section. For under 100 per cob complete you could build a real single cob light that would replace the viper spectra on its own.

No thats for bulk price. Price per unit is €48. I am not really into DIY lighting. I prefer to buy a ready made unit. My question is would you buy it?? Would 2 of these make an impact in flowering growth??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back