La Frutta Di Venus - Undiagnosed Problem

Merlin.BAMF

Im Joe Grizzly Bitch!!!!!
Reaction score
Anybody care to enlighten me on what is wrong w her......shes had minor spots here and there but now whatever this shit is, is starting to take her over.......
Any help would be appreciated......

20151113_061417.jpg
20151113_061606.jpg

I go pretty hard w the calmag
I know ab LEDs and calmag
So iont think that would be it.....unless i need to put like 3 or 4 mls per liter
But ive been using 8mls a gallon
U think that is enough?

I flushed and renuted yesterday.......i know the leaves wont repair themselves now
But id like to atleast keep it from affecting my new growth ya know
The buds look fine
Just leaves are affected for time being anyhow....
Any suggestions would be helpful as ill go thru whatever i have to, to be able to save her

I go pretty hard w the calmag
I know ab LEDs and calmag
So iont think that would be it.....unless i need to put like 3 or 4 mls per liter
But ive been using 8mls a gallon
U think that is enough?

I flushed and renuted yesterday.......i know the leaves wont repair themselves now
But id like to atleast keep it from affecting my new growth ya know
The buds look fine
Just leaves are affected for time being anyhow....
Any suggestions would be helpful as ill go thru whatever i have to, to be able to save her

Well I don't want to say it is cal/mag so hopefully an experienced grower can chime in here.

That's what I am dosing this grow, full strength the entire grow. So far no deficiencies, this is my first grow where I have none,but I am not in full flower yet but I do plan to add more at the first sign.

On my last one even my sugar leaves had it all the way into the bud. That will not happen again.

Oh god dont put that in my head
Hahah
My berry ryder is doin very well
But this venus is giving me shit
Iono wth the deal is honestly
Ive racked my brain
Maybe its beyond my control......iono

Oh god dont put that in my head
Hahah
My berry ryder is doin very well
But this venus is giving me shit
Iono wth the deal is honestly
Ive racked my brain
Maybe its beyond my control......iono

Sorry dude. don't want to worry you just so you know I got 8 oz from that plant. I learned don't limit your cal/mag dosing based on how much you are already putting in. If It needs more add more just as long as that's the issue. The last couple of pages from my current grow log. I got some help with this subject.

Back