Thats good SM, having 2 locations, i remember when I wanted to do a guerilla grow, someone told me dont put your eggs in the one basket, lol my brothers shut down the idea when i bought loads of ticks home haha. I do hope the poor little girl makes it. I hope you can have a clear window to put her, i love how they turn to the light:pass:

Thats good SM, having 2 locations, i remember when I wanted to do a guerilla grow, someone told me dont put your eggs in the one basket, lol my brothers shut down the idea when i bought loads of ticks home haha. I do hope the poor little girl makes it. I hope you can have a clear window to put her, i love how they turn to the light:pass:

Yeah, I'm trying to spread them out a bit. Can't be too far, or it's a real pain to tend to them. But not too close, either.

Another reason for not too close isn't just security, it's in case one/some is/are male, and pollinate the ladies.
At this point, not sure if I would prefer these last Strain 1 plants to all be female,
or if I'd prefer one (only one healthy one!) to be male, so I can make some seed.

Weather has been good. Sunny with a bit of cloud, temps in the 32C-35C zone.
Nothing they can't handle at all, fairly normal temps for here, if they have enough water.
No rain for a few days now, but forecasted for tomorrow and the day after.
Should be enough, but hope it's maybe 10-20 mm, give them a good soak.

Meanwhile:

LBH Selection -- Round 4 -- Day 18

This happy seedling it hitting her vegetative mode after re-potting and topping.
She's yet to go outside, have to find a good opportunity to do so.
And so has been loving life under the lights (150W 3500K COB (3 X 50W)).

20200613 LBH Selection Rnd 4 (1).jpg

Tucked in there, between some organic tomatoes and DWC lettuces.
I love how her leaflets went from 1-leaflet, to 3-leaflet, and then straight to 7-leaflet, skipping the 5.
Really hope she can pop some 9-pointers, but since I've topped her (I hope!), less likely. Let's see...

20200613 LBH Selection Rnd 4 (2).jpg

Topped after the 4th node, the secondary lateral growth is looking good.
Should probably just remove those little 1st node leaves and tiny laterals though.

Not sure about the laterals from the 2nd node.
They won't be strong, but maybe leave them, as they would be perfect for seeding if the other plant turns male.

20200613 LBH Selection Rnd 4 (3).jpg

The laterals on the 3rd and 4th nodes look like they will be about equal. Perfect!

Okay, technically, that's a FIM, not a top, but it's a pretty brutal FIM.
I was aiming for a FIM, by the way, as I think it works well, if you can get it right.
(Is there such a thing as a deliberate FIM, Fuck I Missed??)

I'm enjoying her (I hope!) inside under the lights where I can baby her.
But, the bigger she gets, the harder to put her safely outside.
So I'm going to have to face facts, and just do it.
Will prob have to wait until Monday, as weekends are high traffic times.

Maybe can get in a little LST work on those top laterals, but I don't think it's essential once outside.

Love and hugs,
~MJS
:love:

:woohoo1:The veges look nice M:d5: as does the girls, that's true about the spacing dont want to have to travel too far, yet far enough to give them a buffer with the male that could be in the patch. I got a few ideas about the summer breeding with the nimbins. If you say like Strain1 and would like some seed you could have a male in that plot. The upside of your own seeds is that you dont have to worry about the postage, the downside is seeding bud. I saw a video on youtube, where they just brushed certain flowers (buds) with pollen. The weather sounds like its getting better which is great to hear.

I hope she is a her and you get to baby her more and get her out in the sun on the week days. So you will have a hybrid indoor/outdoor girl at home and then the Guerilla girls I remember the term FIM< i read about it, i topped a bit late but turning out to be okay lol. Maybe so, some LST that migth help control her height

Hey daddy @Waira !

Still waiting for your LBH fems, huh? I guess he's on full grow-mode right now, haven't seen him around for a while.
fems are now tested so hoop soon on webshop in a month
indeed very bissy on grows geurilla spots and work i hoop soon more time for online groups
peace LBH

LBH Selection -- Round 4 -- Day 21

While she really, really needs to get outside, this lady (I hope!) indoors is doing so well!

20200615 LBH Selection Rnd 4 (1).jpg

Those top fan leaves are as big as my hands!

20200615 LBH Selection Rnd 4 (2).jpg

Those top two branches looking good, and can even see that they have their own strong branching.
Those leaves are also now already doing 7-pointers.
Looking closely for pistils, but haven't seen any yet... should be coming any day now.
Mentally projecting "Female" onto this plant!
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

20200615 LBH Selection Rnd 4 (3).jpg

I really need to get her outside, but conditions are tricky.

Meanwhile, outside, for the flowering Round 3 lady and the other Round 4 plants,
got a heavy rainfall yesterday, about 25mm = 1", which will keep them happy for a few days.
I'm not worried about the rainfall damaging them, more relieved that they won't be too dry.
Today is beautiful sunshine, so the perfect combination.
So far, the weather has been really great, and mother nature is looking after these plants well.
Temps are averaging daily daily high of up to 35C and daily low of down to 25C, good range.
Humidity goes down during the midday and afternoon to maybe 60% if I'm lucky, and up to 90% at night.

LBH Selection -- Round 4 -- Day 21

While she really, really needs to get outside, this lady (I hope!) indoors is doing so well!

Those top fan leaves are as big as my hands!

Those top two branches looking good, and can even see that they have their own strong branching.
Those leaves are also now already doing 7-pointers.
Looking closely for pistils, but haven't seen any yet... should be coming any day now.
Mentally projecting "Female" onto this plant!
:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

I really need to get her outside, but conditions are tricky.

Meanwhile, outside, for the flowering Round 3 lady and the other Round 4 plants,
got a heavy rainfall yesterday, about 25mm = 1", which will keep them happy for a few days.
I'm not worried about the rainfall damaging them, more relieved that they won't be too dry.
Today is beautiful sunshine, so the perfect combination.
So far, the weather has been really great, and mother nature is looking after these plants well.
Temps are averaging daily daily high of up to 35C and daily low of down to 25C, good range.
Humidity goes down during the midday and afternoon to maybe 60% if I'm lucky, and up to 90% at night.
Hi SM :pass: I noticed her big fans, looks a really beautiful plant and can see the branches were you chopped for bud sites. Lets just call her her, for now, she must not be far off now to show sex. The traffic is still bad on the week day to get her out? Is it a balacony, if so maybe hang something to hid her a bit on the railing like a towel (tied so it doesnt blown away)

Thats a good amount of rain to water the girls, 25mm will probably keep the soil damp a few days. Sounds like your weather has pick up for the better, pretty normal as the temperate drops up goes the humidty. I had to grow seedlings in very low humidty (took longer than normal).

:woohoo1::woohoo::cooldance: I saw I saw!! .. Let's ask if he'd give us any hints and see if brother LBH caves and coughs up some info here or there -:rofl:
... I'm a zombie surfer now luv, off to bed with me,... :dragon8:

Okay, let's see what we can wring out of him.
Though he's not around much lately...

Nite nite Waira, you crazy grow monster you.

Gotta have at least some of his auto Hazes in that fem mix, right???

Hi SM :pass: I noticed her big fans, looks a really beautiful plant and can see the branches were you chopped for bud sites. Lets just call her her, for now, she must not be far off now to show sex. The traffic is still bad on the week day to get her out? Is it a balacony, if so maybe hang something to hid her a bit on the railing like a towel (tied so it doesnt blown away)

Thats a good amount of rain to water the girls, 25mm will probably keep the soil damp a few days. Sounds like your weather has pick up for the better, pretty normal as the temperate drops up goes the humidty. I had to grow seedlings in very low humidty (took longer than normal).

Will see again tomorrow. Traffic, and other things.

Not on a balcony, so no problem, no need to hide her.

Yeah, the weather is good.
Rains hard for a bit, then good sun, or some some and a bit of cloud.
Just got to make sure I don't get hit with a typhoon...........

I'm impressed with your winter work.
I guess Queensland is okay for all year outdoor growing, if you can manage it right.

Back