We have 6/6 out of the ground.
Fastest were the bigger pale ones, strangely enough.
20200222 LBH selection.jpg

Have to look hard to see 2 of them, just breaking the surface.

:toke:
great to see you and your growing again,,,la gaslonia is a great smoke,,,

Awesome. Though I have no idea what actual strains each pot is.
I just numbered pots 1, 2 and 3 for my reference.
If they make it to full flower, fragrance and time may help me ascertain what's what.

This is a difficult grow, keeping it secret even at home.
Have to get them out before they show what kind of herb they are... haha.

And no idea how they'll go outside, coz it's in a location with local people growing by the river side.
My best hope is that they think it's just some weed, but not annoying enough for them to cut / pull.
And have to find a nice site where they get sun, not too dry, but not among their veges...

And... around here, I've read news that sometimes if they find plants, they put up cameras....
So can't visit much at all, and will have to devise a way to cut down and dry outside.
Because if they suspect someone local, the law already probably has my number...
That's if they make it that far...

Why do I do this?

Just one nice girl to harvest would great.
Two girls, and a nice boy to dust a single branch on each of the ladies, even better...

Awesome. Though I have no idea what actual strains each pot is.
I just numbered pots 1, 2 and 3 for my reference.
If they make it to full flower, fragrance and time may help me ascertain what's what.

This is a difficult grow, keeping it secret even at home.
Have to get them out before they show what kind of herb they are... haha.

And no idea how they'll go outside, coz it's in a location with local people growing by the river side.
My best hope is that they think it's just some weed, but not annoying enough for them to cut / pull.
And have to find a nice site where they get sun, not too dry, but not among their veges...

And... around here, I've read news that sometimes if they find plants, they put up cameras....
So can't visit much at all, and will have to devise a way to cut down and dry outside.
Because if they suspect someone local, the law already probably has my number...
That's if they make it that far...

Why do I do this?

Just one nice girl to harvest would great.
Two girls, and a nice boy to dust a single branch on each of the ladies, even better...
dang!, hope your invisibility juju is up to speed, stealthy canna ninja stay n free got be, #1.

dang!, hope your invisibility juju is up to speed, stealthy canna ninja stay n free got be, #1.

Yeah, thanks for keeping me in perspective.

wont mistake this ones smell,, a gentle finger hug gives intense fruity petrol scent, mine turned quire red in the flower with lots bright orange hairs,,a lovely girl,,, stay safe :bighug:

So LBH says on his site.
Hmmm.... red and orange, i wanna get some!

Yesterday went out scoping the sites, and found...
near my old successful site (2 yrs ago) about 9 months ago there were some big piles of earth.
At the time, I thought, hhmmm, good be interesting, but thought they'd get washed away,
and they were also piles of bare earth in an area with lots of big weeds, scrubby bushes and stuff,
and it's an area that nobody walks through and doesn't get mowed...

So I noticed it again this time, and those piles of earth are now covered in small green weeds,
but the earth is really quite nice quality, soft, but not washed away by rains over the months.

Think I've found my best site, hard to spot, full open sunlight, surrounded by greenery, not in the local vege gardens!

Yeah, thanks for keeping me in perspective.

So LBH says on his site.
Hmmm.... red and orange, i wanna get some!

Yesterday went out scoping the sites, and found...
near my old successful site (2 yrs ago) about 9 months ago there were some big piles of earth.
At the time, I thought, hhmmm, good be interesting, but thought they'd get washed away,
and they were also piles of bare earth in an area with lots of big weeds, scrubby bushes and stuff,
and it's an area that nobody walks through and doesn't get mowed...

So I noticed it again this time, and those piles of earth are now covered in small green weeds,
but the earth is really quite nice quality, soft, but not washed away by rains over the months.

Think I've found my best site, hard to spot, full open sunlight, surrounded by greenery, not in the local vege gardens!
:thumbsup:

Baby photos.
Day ... 4
View attachment 1162469
#1 and #3 doing equally well, the #2 (smaller, dark) seeds are up, but not so strong.
But it's early days, and we know how much things can change later on...
some green vig, lucky you! By april ist I too will gaze at a similar sight in me window. Till then I'ma wanna be

Went in today and worked about 3 cups of organic 3-5-5 fert, a cup of worm castings, a cup of high PK+Ca chicken fert, maybe a half cup of kelp meal powder, and a dash of myccorhizzae into three sites. Hopefully there'll be a bit of rain over the next few days to a week to help work all that in.

Back