@Waira just started to make fem seeds as test i dont like fem seeds aslo if people start breeding with them bad for genetics and lines but i understand people dont have the space and recources so that why i started to make fem (some strains(test for now) so you guy,s can grow my work and smoke them :smoking:
keep you guy,s updated wil take some more time aslo like to test them if they are 100% fem

@Waira just started to make fem seeds as test i dont like fem seeds aslo if people start breeding with them bad for genetics and lines but i understand people dont have the space and recources so that why i started to make fem (some strains(test for now) so you guy,s can grow my work and smoke them :smoking:
keep you guy,s updated wil take some more time aslo like to test them if they are 100% fem
Great news! I can't wait to try out your genetics! I was one of the first to volunteer but had to drop out due to them not being fems! @Waira is a genius for asking and it shows that great minds think alike cos you are already in the testing phase!

My climate is best suited for sativas all year round so hit me up if you need testers! Stealth shipping is a must though. These strains look amazing!

:thumbsup::woohoo::cooldance: --- shweeeeeet! :bow: :thanks: ... that's fantastic news LBH! .... I should have asked years ago, if it was this easy to twist your arm- :rofl: .... Any hints about which ones you're working on? I'm hoping it will be strains that are OK for my conditions here in coastal central Cali',....
Of your OD strains listed, the ones I thought would have the speed and (potential) mold resistance for this were Gorilla Gold (of course, this famous foundation strain), Power Pineberry, Moonshine Hz, and Sativa Gold. I grew Female's Outdoor Grapefruit 2 seasons ago, and got a rare pheno that was strongly Easy Sativa dominant... No grapefruit aroma on her, more sweet floral, light citrus, herbal... but she was a total beauty, Gennaro and the gang were very excited by the results as was I!

.... Cheers LBH, we'll be in eager anticipation here! :pighug:

@Shiva's Mistress
***EDIT: see below friends ***

Lekker, LBH!
@Waira sent me the pictures in message, thank you!

I can't remember which seeds in which bags, but at least I know what strains I have, and they are all awesome!!!
Hopefully I can get one or two ladies (and hopefully a male) to maturity on this little trial winter grow.
I have done winter grows here before, small little plants, but still sticky.
This time should have better light exposure than last time,
and started outside so no root restriction.
Last time they had a few weeks in very small pots, got restricted roots, before outside into the ground.

Winters here and not really winters like Europe or America!
Temperatures are maybe same as South UK / Netherlands / Northern France IN THE SUMMER!
Low of about 13C-21C in January.
Maybe about the same rainfall as well, but obviously less light hours.

Last edited:
@La Buena Hierba @Shiva's Mistress

:pighug: LBH, how are you doing brother? .... I have wanted to ask for ages-- is there any way we can ever talk you into making fem's? :eyebrows:
I know it's frowned upon by many breeders, but some of us poor souls don't have the space or resources to run so many plants and sex-hunt...:dammit: :haha:

Waira sex-hunting.... why does that make me think of something else,....
:dancer::dancer::dancer:
I don't even know how he keeps so many strains going...

So cool! I'm glad to have some regs at this point.

hi guy,s i dont know if its oke to post this but i got some nice Black friday deals cheap (if its not oke i remove it ofcorse)

www.labuenahierba.com/products/black-friday-deal
Special Black Friday Deal
Order one Package and get one for FREE.
Check out the website
78299133_496178044573934_7764275241567649792_o.jpg

https://www.labuenahierba.com/product/black-friday-deal

peace LBH

@Waira & @Shiva's Mistress

Pile before a little cleanup.
Pile.jpg

Here is one a cleaned up and trimmed a little bit.
Bud.jpg

Ended up with about 91 grams total after a short cure.
That is organic typically if I use coco as my medium I can typically add an ounce or two more easily.

Smoked the first couple bowls. It is definitely blueberry leaning on this one. Has a strong floral inhale with a slightly citrus taste then finishes very sweet. A phenomenal smoke over all. I could day time smoke it as it elevates you but does not put you down for the count.

@La Buena Hierba Great strain. If all the others are as good as this one it is going to be a good winter. :worship:

Back