:drool: glaaaahhhh,.... :drool: those are gorgeous frosty buds AJ', very nicely done mate - :d5: ... I love that ink-dipped color density, and what a pile she made too at 91g! ... I gather this is an uncommon pheno' with that color density? ... the aroma/flavor sounds lip-smackin' good!
.... let's see what a couple month cure does for her....
:wiz: - LBH worked some serious magic into this Haze dominant strain to get her down to about 10 weeks total!

Lekker, LBH!
@Waira sent me the pictures in message, thank you!

I can't remember which seeds in which bags, but at least I know what strains I have, and they are all awesome!!!

its LBH,s auto Jack Herrer not sensi seeds
Dread (from icmag ) send the long time ago Jack Herer x autoflower (F2 seeds if i remember) i work them but in those years

peace LBH

Last edited:
good news about Fems.:thumbsup:as Waira said no room for any sex testing. important to small indoor growers. I have watched you create strains since 2011.
always admired your stuff. :cheers:

:drool: glaaaahhhh,.... :drool: those are gorgeous frosty buds AJ', very nicely done mate - :d5: ... I love that ink-dipped color density, and what a pile she made too at 91g! ... I gather this is an uncommon pheno' with that color density? ... the aroma/flavor sounds lip-smackin' good!
.... let's see what a couple month cure does for her....
:wiz: - LBH worked some serious magic into this Haze dominant strain to get her down to about 10 weeks total!
I am going to have to put some back just to see, it is going to go fast. :smoker1::smoker1:

its LBH,s auto Jack Herrer not sensi seeds
Dread (from icmag ) send the long time ago Jack Herer x autoflower (F2 seeds if i remember) i work them but in those years

peace LBH

I meant LBH's Jack Herer Auto, bred from Sensi's Jack (not from a some wannabe Jack).

:smoking: yes

Will check on the babies in a couple of weeks, at 4 weeks from germ.
If they have survived this weather, 18 C - 25 C, some rain, then they'll do good.
Will try to top at 4th node or so, keep them low and bushy.
Scatter some organic dry fertilizer around the base.
Then check again in another 4 to 8 weeks.
Here's hoping for at least one lady to survive!

Well since I do not have a thread going I guess I will drop some photos here. Fusion Haze babies breaking soil.

LBH Fusion Auto 2172020.jpg

Well since I do not have a thread going I guess I will drop some photos here. Fusion Haze babies breaking soil.

View attachment 1160183

Nice one there @AJrexxx
Those Fusion Haze's have some genetic pedigree!

I dropped a couple of beans each of some auto La Gasolina, auto Jack herer and the photo Thai Gold.
Just seeing a few bean caps poking out in the pots today.
Hopefully they'll show in the next few days.
The plan is to put them quickly outside before 2 weeks.
It's plenty warm enough outside here now for them.
Just doing final decision on exact location.

May drop some more beans directly in the ground...

Just hope I can do justice to LBH's hard work and get some plants going, finally!!!!

Last edited:
Back