La Buena Hierba "La Buena Hierba Seeds" test by Balarama

I'll just leave this here, full update tomorrow:)

LBH cola2 21sept15.jpg

:woohoo1:

The #6 testers are fully enjoying the summer weather, nights get very cold sometimes and it's a signal of a coming autumn(tomorrow actually). There were some severe storms a week ago and plants are totally unphased.
Sunny days helped them putting on weight and especially resin, the buds are thick and sticky.
This stage of flowering usually brings trouble in bad weather, I mean mold but the plants are practically mold free with exception of two small buds with some leaves stuck on them, probably the storm blew it on. Also they look able to handle lots of rain and humidity, so I have no true fears of molding now.

Tester #6 - favorite plant, week 7-8 of flowering
LBH fav plant 21sept15.jpg

The two towers
LBH cola1 21sept15.jpg

LBH cola2 21sept15.jpg

Low yielder plant cola
LBH lowY cola 21sept15.jpg

I checked the trichs, they are still mostly clear, just turning milky. So I guess they'd love two more weeks and if there won't be weather surprises I think they'll finish properly and stay healthy until harvest. I'll check them again in any case, maybe the low yielder will go down first as the hairs look mostly brown.

Got some test buds drying, can't wait to taste and feel their vibe:)

Cheers

Hey LBH bro!

Smoke reports will be out soon, I have another tester#6 outside. It's the most hazy pheno out of the 4 plants and I remember the insane sweet smelling buds. Too bad it broke in the stormy period, only few branches were left.
Maybe I'll harvest this week, maybe next week.
The autumn is still nice and sunny, warm, so she and the other plants I have will benefit of the nice sunny days.

SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #12
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Strain: 2015 season tester #12 AutoFlower (Auto Blueruder Haze X LBH early haze)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil
Result: three different phenos, mix of berry-diesel-hash-haze in different proportions

Buds were dried and cured for 2-4 months which improved their taste, aromas and burning

Tester #12 - pheno 1

af-finished-18aug-jpg.476761

Mostly hash-berry-haze, very resinous and sticky, finished first of three in around 13weeks

Smoke - pheno 1:
- smooth hash/berry taste, can be a little sharp because of lots of resin:)
- effect is creeping fast, full effect in 15 minutes, mostly heady with some body effect, medium strong but long lasting(3,5hrs)
- a kind of high for deeper thinking, enjoying music or gaming
- comedown is smooth and mellow

Tester #12 - pheno 2

af1-bud1-hd-27aug-jpg.479476

The most berry smelling of the three, good amount of fruity resin production, finished at around 14 weeks

Smoke - pheno 2
- very smooth blueberry and lemon smell/taste
- slow creeper, medium strong effect, full effect in 30minutes, balanced body/head effect, lasts for 3 hours
- high for enjoying a movie or tv series, gaming and cooking. Good for appetite stimulation:)
- comedown has a relaxed and happy feel

Tester #12 - pheno 3

lbh-last-af-2sept15-jpg.481696

Mostly Haze/diesel hashy mix, pungent sweet haze smell with sour diesel taste and hash background

Smoke - pheno 3
- thick and smooth, sour haze style, with a fruity hash aftertaste, very nice kind of old school
- medium strong, full effect in 30 minutes and has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more you get high:) Lasts good 3 hrs
- creative and active high, good for hiking, writing, cycling and playing music, games
- very clean comedown, relaxed and expanded

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Special thanks to LaBuenaHierba for the tester seeds

*smoke report part 2 - "semi-autoflowers" will come some time soon

Happy holidays everyone!
:smokeout:

thanks for the smoke reports:d5:
LBH

Back