Outdoor La Buena Hierba outdoors

good to see you growing them!

Back here after quite some time,
the season was great, harvest was great and bud is still excellent:)

Still turning heads with just opening the jar, the LBH buds always smell so amazing, fresh and exciting.

I indeed need a bigger garden, will start thinking of that in the coming months, for now I'm focused to my new indoor grow, first time ever and it's nice feeling like a total noob:) Learning fast indoor to improve the outdoors of next season.

Meanwhile I did a smoke report on the LBH tester #12 AF

Original post can be found here, but why not just use copy/paste:

SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #12
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Strain: 2015 season tester #12 AutoFlower (Auto Blueruder Haze X LBH early haze)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil
Result: three different phenos, mix of berry-diesel-hash-haze in different proportions

Buds were dried and cured for 2-4 months which improved their taste, aromas and burning

Tester #12 - pheno 1

af-finished-18aug-jpg.476761

Mostly hash-berry-haze, very resinous and sticky, finished first of three in around 13weeks

Smoke - pheno 1:
- smooth hash/berry taste, can be a little sharp because of lots of resin:)
- effect is creeping fast, full effect in 15 minutes, mostly heady with some body effect, medium strong but long lasting(3,5hrs)
- a kind of high for deeper thinking, enjoying music or gaming
- comedown is smooth and mellow

Tester #12 - pheno 2

af1-bud1-hd-27aug-jpg.479476

The most berry smelling of the three, good amount of fruity resin production, finished at around 14 weeks

Smoke - pheno 2
- very smooth blueberry and lemon smell/taste
- slow creeper, medium strong effect, full effect in 30minutes, balanced body/head effect, lasts for 3 hours
- high for enjoying a movie or tv series, gaming and cooking. Good for appetite stimulation:)
- comedown has a relaxed and happy feel

Tester #12 - pheno 3

lbh-last-af-2sept15-jpg.481696

Mostly Haze/diesel hashy mix, pungent sweet haze smell with sour diesel taste and hash background

Smoke - pheno 3
- thick and smooth, sour haze style, with a fruity hash aftertaste, very nice kind of old school
- medium strong, full effect in 30 minutes and has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more you get high:) Lasts good 3 hrs
- creative and active high, good for hiking, writing, cycling and playing music, games
- very clean comedown, relaxed and expanded

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Special thanks to LaBuenaHierba for the tester seeds

*smoke report part 2 - "semi-autoflowers" will come some time soon

Happy holidays everyone!
:smokeout:
awesome grow, thanks for the reports

Back