Outdoor La Buena Hierba outdoors

I seem to have good success with Neem oil. Haven't tried P yet, but will.

Peace.

Neem is supposed to last a bit longer with less application but P is a "cleaner" product. It's said it(when freshly applied) has a bad effects on bees neurosystem, but last time a saw one landing on a bud, it seemed she liked it:) I gotta say it was such a beautiful sight, tried to make a picture but I rather enjoyed the moment.

Cheers

Always nice to see some sativa auto breeding field work underway. Hope your weather is making for a good season overall, these should all be some cool plants

Thanks MediScrogs, I feel the same way about AF sativa breeding, the more strains available, the better.
These LaBuenaHierba are regular seeds so in theory I could make myself some F2s but I'm rather remaining loyal to only test them and not make reproductions.
However, these are not 100% or 95% satis, but just from the leaves one can see the dominance of haze style expressions.
So I think around 80/20 - 70/30 sati dominant if that makes any sense:)

The weather is perfect, I mean it in the best possible sense, had a rainy weekend, now it's sunny, cooler just below 30°C, windy and just a bit chilly nights. Some more rain is coming so I think I'll postpone my visit to next week and let nature do its job.

Happy times:)

Nice to see these! I was suppose to grow some but I never received the seeds.........

They looks like nice plants! Hope I get a chance to try some!

Update time!

The autoflowering girls(testers #12) are fattening up, the bud structures are amazing - clustery and have a very fine fresh/berryish smell.
Building some mass and calyxes are pretty big and very resinous.

So far the best smelling and looking autos in my experience:)

Tester #12
AF1 hori 6aug15.jpg

Bud - a closer look
AF2 budstruct 6aug15.jpg

Semi-autos started to flower properly except for the biggest one which I supercropped last time. It became obviaous the delay flowering supercropping produces at this stage. I think I should do it earlier in growth but having planted so close to one another, I can't afford too much bushy structure because of overgrowing. Maybe next season with another kind of spacing.
SAFs are around 1,8-2m tall now and seem not to be very stretchy, so I expect them to stay at 2,2m max.

My favorite one
SAF non beer right fav 6aug15.jpg

Today and yesterday there were 36°C in the shadow, and still the plants don't seem to care. People say photosynthesis stops at above 30, well not with my plants:)
Next 10 days will be also hell-ish with maybe some unexpected heat storms, so I expect strong flowering from all plants, AFs and SAFs.

Time to go on the beach
:vibes:

Thanks TaNg, yeah I also like that plant a lot, but the other one cought my attention with the bud structure, it looks a bit untypical to my experience, with very fat calyxes packed in nice clusters. It makes me think of malawi fat calyx I had last season and durban poison/blueberryhaze style bud structure.
It was too hot to hang out for long, so I couldn't check more details of all plants and this bud really got me in the eye.
Forgot to say I obviously chopped a bottom bud from this plant, have to see what's going on here:)

Finally some rain and lower temperatures.
They just needed a little flush and a spray, been too hot for so long.
Casual rains will stay for the next 3-4 days so I feel the first harvest will be at end of next week in the sunny days, I'll go check for their health and mold, however LBH said they are supposed to be well resistent to bad weather.
If they'll be able to handle it, they will stay for a week or two more, to reach the 16-17 weeks total, they should properly finish in max 17weeks because of the haze influence. Maybe the intense sunlight and heat made them to flower faster, must not forget the magnifier to check the trichs.
Hoping for mostly milky and no amber.

This(next) week will probably be the last full update on autoflowering gals, later the harvest update and more to come from the semi-autos.

Lookin' great, Bala, good growing. Can't wait to see more close ups of those buds at the chop.

Back