Outdoor La Buena Hierba outdoors

More pictures!

Surprisingly or not, the weather is truly amazing, sunny no clouds with slightly low night temperatures and constant wind.
The plants are thriving and buds are getting frosty and fat. They're in the last three weeks so obviously no more adding nutes and there's practically no yellow fans on the plants. The soil mix seems to be working great for the plants.

Big cola
index.php

Small cola
index.php

A fatty bud
index.php

Smells are developing nicely and slowly, no dank or heavy smells, more lemony cleaner light fragrances with mostly fruity tones.
The low yielder(small cola plant) has more spicyness along with agrume limey smells.
Gorgeous!

Looks good, most of mine are down already, got a few more to go... Fun times!

The #6 testers are fully enjoying the summer weather, nights get very cold sometimes and it's a signal of a coming autumn(tomorrow actually). There were some severe storms a week ago and plants are totally unphased.
Sunny days helped them putting on weight and especially resin, the buds are thick and sticky.
This stage of flowering usually brings trouble in bad weather, I mean mold but the plants are practically mold free with exception of two small buds with some leaves stuck on them, probably the storm blew it on. Also they look able to handle lots of rain and humidity, so I have no true fears of molding now.

Tester #6 - favorite plant, week 7-8 of flowering
LBH fav plant 21sept15.jpg

The two towers
LBH cola2 21sept15.jpg

LBH cola1 21sept15.jpg

Low yielder plant cola
LBH lowY cola 21sept15.jpg

I checked the trichs, they are still mostly clear, just turning milky. So I guess they'd love two more weeks and if there won't be weather surprises I think they'll finish properly and stay healthy until harvest. I'll check them again in any case, maybe the low yielder will go down first as the hairs look mostly brown.

Got some test buds drying, can't wait to taste and feel their vibe:)

Cheers

Exciting times ahead Balarama enjoy the testers!
no complaints from the supercalihaze either really strong effect definately continueing with the super autos next year a haze and the most indica dominant suprr auto hes got.
you need a bigger garden

Back here after quite some time,
the season was great, harvest was great and bud is still excellent:)

Still turning heads with just opening the jar, the LBH buds always smell so amazing, fresh and exciting.

I indeed need a bigger garden, will start thinking of that in the coming months, for now I'm focused to my new indoor grow, first time ever and it's nice feeling like a total noob:) Learning fast indoor to improve the outdoors of next season.

Meanwhile I did a smoke report on the LBH tester #12 AF

Original post can be found here, but why not just use copy/paste:

SMOKE REPORT - LaBuenaHierba TESTER #12
:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Strain: 2015 season tester #12 AutoFlower (Auto Blueruder Haze X LBH early haze)
Grow: Outdoors guerrilla, 5 hours direct sunlight, organic soil
Result: three different phenos, mix of berry-diesel-hash-haze in different proportions

Buds were dried and cured for 2-4 months which improved their taste, aromas and burning

Tester #12 - pheno 1

af-finished-18aug-jpg.476761

Mostly hash-berry-haze, very resinous and sticky, finished first of three in around 13weeks

Smoke - pheno 1:
- smooth hash/berry taste, can be a little sharp because of lots of resin:)
- effect is creeping fast, full effect in 15 minutes, mostly heady with some body effect, medium strong but long lasting(3,5hrs)
- a kind of high for deeper thinking, enjoying music or gaming
- comedown is smooth and mellow

Tester #12 - pheno 2

af1-bud1-hd-27aug-jpg.479476

The most berry smelling of the three, good amount of fruity resin production, finished at around 14 weeks

Smoke - pheno 2
- very smooth blueberry and lemon smell/taste
- slow creeper, medium strong effect, full effect in 30minutes, balanced body/head effect, lasts for 3 hours
- high for enjoying a movie or tv series, gaming and cooking. Good for appetite stimulation:)
- comedown has a relaxed and happy feel

Tester #12 - pheno 3

lbh-last-af-2sept15-jpg.481696

Mostly Haze/diesel hashy mix, pungent sweet haze smell with sour diesel taste and hash background

Smoke - pheno 3
- thick and smooth, sour haze style, with a fruity hash aftertaste, very nice kind of old school
- medium strong, full effect in 30 minutes and has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more you get high:) Lasts good 3 hrs
- creative and active high, good for hiking, writing, cycling and playing music, games
- very clean comedown, relaxed and expanded

:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Special thanks to LaBuenaHierba for the tester seeds

*smoke report part 2 - "semi-autoflowers" will come some time soon

Happy holidays everyone!
:smokeout:

I was suppose to grow some but the seeds never arrived.

Heya DV,
you remember correctly, me no like couch potato:)
I'll probably chop tomorrow, it's a shame LBH doesn't jump in more frequently for some more advice. Anyway the plant looks good enough to me, also the smoke effect is already good from the first chopped af tester.
There probably won't be so heavy rains, just some storms but the heavy top cola from last time doesn't allow me to sleep well lately.
The semis I don't know really, two are fast and will take at least 5-6 more weeks to full ripeness, the other two are slower and different structure so who knows.
Hard to find the testers threads around, seems to me here and on ic we're the only few to test and post the progress. I thought there would be around 10 testers, obviously not.
I'd also like to compare growth and characteristics, most I could find were some Guerilla Gold and Eirdbei pictures but also those are pretty rare and hard to compare to my plants(tester #6).

So far it's been a very good experience with LBH's seeds and the best part is still coming:)

I was suppose to grow some but the seeds never arrived.

Sorry to hear it, happened to me also.
I really wanted to test LBH's strains and after some more messages, LBH re-sent me the test seeds and I got them.
Now I clearly remember it was a matter of tight timing, all of this almost wouldn't happen.

It was a last minute grow practically:)

Back