Outdoor L3V3R2ooo's outdoor grow 2011

alright my buku had some mold on it this morning i pulled the moldy buds off but do you think i should give it the chop? there is rain in the forcast for the next couple of days. In my experince once it starts if i dont get to it and chop it i end up loosing most or the whole plant. it probally has a 20 -30 days left. I'll post some pics if you guys want. give me your opinion?

That's what I would do, don't give mold a chance to grow and spread. Plus more rain on the way, save what you can.

kewl i'll go take some pics and give it the chop right now thanx jackal.

No problem, considering your personal experience, I think that would be the best thing to do. It's harder to loose the whole plant then cut early with some buds.

yeah all the trichs are couldy not 1 amber that i can tell it could have went atleast another month if not more. this happens every year the rain is relentless. I'm just glad i have my indoor thing going or this would have devastated me. these are just the pics of it all trimmed.
img0390l.jpg

img0387upd.jpg

so all in all it wasn't a total loss. I lost a couple of nice size nugs to the mold but good thing i got to it when i did it was worse than i thought. :cry:

Still looks like a nice harvest. If it was worse then you thought then good thing you chopped. It sucks you can't have a mature harvest, your gonna love your indoor setup. Not saying you can't get mold inside, just keep the hummidty low and good circulation. Best part is no rain!

So i pretty much gave up on my photo plants all together. With the rain and the high humidity It's just to much for them. They are just doing horrible so im not going to even mess with them anymore. But my bcn auto diesel wow these things are at 60 days today and are doing very well. I've been giving them heavy feedings of dry bat and bird quano for the past 2 weeks and no signs of burn. They also seem to be taking the rain decently. I got 2 phenos one kind of a haze with wispy buds and the other a rock hard diesel smelling buds. I got 2 of the haze phenos and 1 of the diesel phenos. Both have a fruity nyc diesel smells just the diesel pheno just wreaks so much more and stronger then the other 2. and let me add (I've said it before)they are not a true auto but work really good in my low lattitude. so without further ado

Alright first will be the diesel pheno.
img0456q.jpg

img0413x.jpg

img0423hg.jpg

and the 2 haze pheno's and some group shots
img0459zm.jpg

img0457sz.jpg

img0424iz.jpg

img0455vm.jpg

and finally this is some of the daily rain we get around here headin' right for me.
img0461vq.jpg

so i think i got 2-3 weeks left leaves are startin' to turn yellow im going to stop fedding them guano and start flushing. I hope verybody enjoys them as much as i do :D

Happy Growing
L3V3R2ooo

all looking so healthy and nice!!!! well grown mate!!!

all looking so healthy and nice!!!! well grown mate!!!

Thanx JM its really hard growing outside around here but im not going to let it beat me :peace:

Glad you are getting some of your labor back in buds my friend. The diesels look good and I enjoyed your description of the smell. Nice thread.

Back