New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Ok thanks what about light intensity?? Or just taper it up as KIND says?
I was just talking leds in general, as far as intensify goes... I couldn't say, (except watch your plants!). You'll either see too much strech, or light burn. You might try searching the site for Kind led journals. The search box is in the upper right hand corner! :headbang:

For the most part, I start my Autocobs at the same height as I started my previous mass built led lights, 30". I see how stretch goes and roll down from there. You have a strong light, especially if they are 5 watt diodes. Lower with caution.

For the most part, I start my Autocobs at the same height as I started my previous mass built led lights, 30". I see how stretch goes and roll down from there. You have a strong light, especially if they are 5 watt diodes. Lower with caution.
Gotcha! And will do thanks!

Upped my light intensity this morning had to do something to faciliate this grow-one half of brain was saying less is more and the ocd side was saying fuck it let’s lower the lights,turn up the intensity,drop some more beans,buy a new tent,etc.... :nono: Good thing I had to go to work today lol.
Got Mephito beans burning a whole in my pocket I can’t wait!!! Got to hand to Mephisto Quick shipping,excellent customer service & FREEBIES!!! it don’t get better than that!

hi and welcome :pass:nice set up and off to a good start.
found mephisto to,they good to us :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:
Thanks Archie! And ya I was a little sketched to order from overseas that’s why I went with growers choice cause I’m in Cali but I went ahead and ordered some Mephisto after the fact. Low and behold got my beans in 4 days from Colorado....very happy Kreature here!!!

Back