Dinafem KonopCH Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL

Why you have then 6 plants in 6x6 tent? That's 1 SQF per plant? Same (little less) as I have.
I am not pro, like you, this is my second Autopot/coco grow and first one didn't finish yet. :d5:
Your doing the math wrong my friend. 6x6 is 36sq ft. 36sqft/6 plants = 6sqft per plant.

You have 2.75ft x 2.75ft = 7.56sqft.
You have 4 plants.
7.56sqft/4 plants= 1.89sqft per plant

I have 6sqft per plant
You have 1.89 sqft per plant.
I am just trying to warn you that your tent is way too small for those strains. 4 Sour Cracks would do good in there. I have 3 Critical+ 2.0. Each one is bigger than your tent. It is a large strain. White Widow is smaller, but you got the XXL? So, I would plan on getting a larger tent! Have faith in yourself, you are gonna have beasts in no time...don't say I didn't warn you! Good luck

I keep only two plants.
It's my second Autopot grow and I didn't fill whole tent with one strain, so I do two. And I hate growing only one strain, it's not so interesting. Better have more than less. :smoking:

So... cannot wait to see them in full action... in 30 days we will see how big they can get. :bighug:

I keep only two plants.
It's my second Autopot grow and I didn't fill whole tent with one strain, so I do two. And I hate growing only one strain, it's not so interesting. Better have more than less. :smoking:

So... cannot wait to see them in full action... in 30 days we will see how big they can get. :bighug:
Good luck, they are both good strains. What did you do last run?

Day 16... and CR+ 2.0 was topped!
WW XXL will be tomorrow.

I am really impressed with growth from these two girls...
Looking good. You will be glad you topped that plant, it will get large. Start looking for a 4x4 tent for those 2 plants! Both those girls are going to be bigger than you have space for. I'm watching, good luck

u going to turn on the reservoir and airdomes soon? The leaves seem to be outside the pot dimension now. But your roots might not be all the way down now.

I have 2 Critical 2.0 in autopots too. But just broke ground. And they are starting slow. I should have started in solo cups and then repot to the autopots. I am doing that approach with my next two beans, Sweet Seeds Red Poison. I believe for me that is a better way to start out than chucking them right in the autopots.

Thanks @slowandeasy! I am excited, they grow really nice! And notice that: I don't have fan, intake fan, exhaust fan in tent... Only 65W COB and passive holes for air - basically useless without exhaust fan.

@lunarman I have only one reservoir, and Auto orange bud is on it. I already should turn on autopots for that two, but I will, when AOB will finish. In 7-10 days. Hand watering till then...

Also worth to tell... pots are not full as you can see, only around 9-10L medium in each pot.

Back