Dinafem KonopCH Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL

CR+ 2.0 comes at 190g dry. Not so dense buds as I wish, but for only 140W this grow is amazing. Not so fluffy either, I would say 7/10. Tops are great, some purple coloring and little more dense as 10cm down under. But that's because of low wattage. 190g is 190g, nevermind density. :smoking:

WW XXL is 80 day old, I will chop her in 2 days or next weekend. She's throwing white hairs in the last week, but trichs are cloudy. Also never seen that long hairs. As I said, WW XXL has less colas, but they're fatter and looking more dense. Can't wait to see final numbers. It's already my best grow in yield, because I am 100% sure she will be more than 100g. Also will be over 2 GPW.
Anyone knows why some strains throws white hairs at the end of their life?

CR+ 2.0 comes at 190g dry. Not so dense buds as I wish, but for only 140W this grow is amazing. Not so fluffy either, I would say 7/10. Tops are great, some purple coloring and little more dense as 10cm down under. But that's because of low wattage. 190g is 190g, nevermind density. :smoking:

WW XXL is 80 day old, I will chop her in 2 days or next weekend. She's throwing white hairs in the last week, but trichs are cloudy. Also never seen that long hairs. As I said, WW XXL has less colas, but they're fatter and looking more dense. Can't wait to see final numbers. It's already my best grow in yield, because I am 100% sure she will be more than 100g. Also will be over 2 GPW.
Anyone knows why some strains throws white hairs at the end of their life?

Beautiful work on these konop!! Well grown bud!!

Fantastic work and the numbers speak for themselves :thumbsup:

190g/140w is a super achievement and by the look of things our white widow auto xxl is going to smash that magic, hard to do gram/watt :thumbsup:

Now the fresh white pistils growth on the white widow auto xxl . This I have seen with this strain but it tends to occur more with best stress :thumbsup:

Are you getting new white pistils all over or just on the top buds closest to the light?

Fantastic result with our Critical+2.0 auto and will be watching the widow finish with interest :thumbsup:

Until next time mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Fantastic work and the numbers speak for themselves :thumbsup:

190g/140w is a super achievement and by the look of things our white widow auto xxl is going to smash that magic, hard to do gram/watt :thumbsup:

Now the fresh white pistils growth on the white widow auto xxl . This I have seen with this strain but it tends to occur more with best stress :thumbsup:

Are you getting new white pistils all over or just on the top buds closest to the light?

Fantastic result with our Critical+2.0 auto and will be watching the widow finish with interest :thumbsup:

Until next time mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks, Mark.

It should be around 370g from both strains under only 140W. And of course, without CO2. I will update yield in a few days.

WW XXL - white hairs on top of the buds. So closer to light. And they are pretty long too. Never seen that before, but I don't mind. I just wonder why this happens.

WW XXL comes at 175g dry. So from both plants 370g, just under 140W. 2.65 GPW, baby! No CO2.

WW XXL has more dense buds, if I gave CR+ 2.0 7/10 on density, WW XXL gets 8.5/10. Also they're little bigger as I already said.

Overall I am happy with this grow, despite my problems with growing medium. Tent was 90% full, so this is near maximum. I also love SCROG, it's not really that hard to learn. It was my first time. Maybe start earlier, but I need rotation, so no go on this.

Really great strains, resistant to mistakes, big yielders. I wonder how much can I get if I bump those COBs to 285W and with better medium. Maybe next time... :smoking:

Just Strong!There is no Limpy!!
Samo jako! Nema labavo!!
Respect!

Back