Dinafem KonopCH Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL

I also love SCROG, it's not really that hard to learn. It was my first time. Maybe start earlier, but I need rotation, so no go on this.
Move the light around daily since you can’t move the plants around.

Nice job on your grow!! You maxed out the available grow space. Every grow is a learning experience, and the mistakes are just the building blocks for making improvements. You have what you need to make your next grow even better. Happy growing

Move the light around daily since you can’t move the plants around.

Nice job on your grow!! You maxed out the available grow space. Every grow is a learning experience, and the mistakes are just the building blocks for making improvements. You have what you need to make your next grow even better. Happy growing

You missunderstand my "rotation". I've got two tents, that's what I mean.
Thanks for wishes!

Just skimmed my way through this thread, and am blown away by your results. I know Dinafem has some amazing gear, and I've grown a lot of their photo strains, but this is ridiculous!
Whatever magic you did, keep doing it. GPW like this is insane.
Regards, Kyle

Thx for posting. You smashed it :bday1:

Just skimmed my way through this thread, and am blown away by your results. I know Dinafem has some amazing gear, and I've grown a lot of their photo strains, but this is ridiculous!
Whatever magic you did, keep doing it. GPW like this is insane.
Regards, Kyle

Thanks guys! :d5:

Come join me in new journal, HP SPG and DD... Link in my signature. :bighug:

Hi men!!! That it's amazing! Can you tell me what kind of led you use!!! Can you send me the link to purschase the same one? And how many watts it´s each one? Thanks a lot! Regards from argentina :D

Back