Old Reviews KIS Organics water only soil

:Haha: We should start a business bro! lmao

So I should buy some of this Kindsoil is what your saying???:devil:

Honestly guys, don't trust pre-bagged super soils. If you want one that actually works and want it for cheaper, mix it yourself. That also gives you control and if you keep a journal on your mixes you can refine it and get it tuned in. It also allows you to source everything locally and will give you a lot more satisfaction knowing that you did everything start to finish yourself. Just check the organics section for TLO advice.

yeah man,if i was biz savy but im not.not my areas..lol but i could make a very workable recipe with solid sustainability though. add to components of veery minimal dealing and pow instant living mix lol!!fully recyclable too.

yeah man thats (again assuming its a stable mix and it prolly is id imagine) a good looking mix,id try it if i was starting out.I wouldnt use it in a layer personally but Im sure it'll work well. id still add a few pellets of lime or a small touch of powdered lime to it but short of that you can buffer you water slightly with natural means and use it that way.depending on your water ofcourse.

there are no pre bagged super soils.there is only pre bagged blended mixes. youll have to add to it and built it up some in order for it to be a fully living (super soil) mix..thats just how it is.a living mix isnt in a dormant state and will have to be rebuilt or shocked back to life as it were,once ya get it..easily doable but again its not a living bagged mix if thats what your thinking.

not that Im aware of.I knew he wanted to put one out but ive personally not seen it yet.but if he did id love to see a grow on it lol whit that stuff used as is or worked for an Auto i guess.

There was some TGA soil available last year around here but due to high demand its no longer available....
You only need a cup per gal or something like that...

Here's the article subcool did for high times regarding mixing your own super soil. Pretty much the same as the original recipe from icmag or overgrow if I remember correctly.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/subcools-super-soil-step-step

After reading that, How can you not want to try out that method....

Shit I wish I had the balls to do something like that....

Here's what Tom hill uses...I'm sure you could scale it down though.

"...I've played with a lot of different soil recipes over the years, 1rst year new soil mixes, as well as yearly additives. Here's a very simple mix that is well proven and I am comfortable recommending for those large outdoor containers. It gives about 50 cubic feet or just over 300 gallons (dry U.S), and fills a 6ft diameter container to a depth of about 18inches - perfectly.

25 bags black gold potting soil (1.5cf ea)

4 bags stutzman farms chicken manure (1 cf ea)

1 bag perlite (4 cf ea)

1 bag (50 lbs) bonemeal (steamed, not precipitated)

1/2 bag gypsum (aprox 1/2 cf) - Edit -> 1/2 of a 40 lb bag (20lbs).

Mix well, water thoroughly, let rest for 2-3 weeks minimum, transplant, and stand back

Best Regards,

Tom...." user1547_pic149495_1251077356.jpg

Back