Old Reviews KIS Organics water only soil

As to brand name bagged soils, I don't use them. I get a Canadian brand organic soil from Isabelle as a base, and build from it. I've bought FFOF once when in need as it was all I could get...lol! My recycled soil is likely better than what you can buy as "fresh" soil!

And I've just started to work with no till soil in pots. I didn't think it would be feasible, but I'm now convinced otherwise.

As to brand name bagged soils, I don't use them. I get a Canadian brand organic soil from Isabelle as a base, and build from it. I've bought FFOF once when in need as it was all I could get...lol! My recycled soil is likely better than what you can buy as "fresh" soil!

And I've just started to work with no till soil in pots. I didn't think it would be feasible, but I'm now convinced otherwise.
What do you do about the roots? I'm finally getting serious about my soil.

leave them, they decay just like any other compost. I've been composting rootballs in my worm bin, doesn't take long and is good for the soil. Its how nature does it! I just cut out the stump and make a hole just big enough for the transplant to fill

What do you do about the roots? I'm finally getting serious about my soil.

an old bread knife works great for this

leave them, they decay just like any other compost. I've been composting rootballs in my worm bin, doesn't take long and is good for the soil. Its how nature does it! I just cut out the stump and make a hole just big enough for the transplant to fill

That was just way to simple an answer! Thank you.

iv been using the same bin of soil over and over now for 2-3 years. I let it cook for a few months inbetween each run. Always get positive results. I currently have an organic grow going using my soil, biotabs and some teas.

Heres my MBAP in early flower
30805a627e1cfee4607c5b90a7c4c482.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Was just considering buying some of KIS organic soil. I actually had pretty good luck with M3 (Michigan medical marijuana soil) which is a water only blend a few years ago. But after stumbling across the kis organics podcast it's clear these guys know their stuff. Sounds like few AFN members were going to try this for autos any feedback yet on how it went ?

You can check out alaskaautoflower on instagram, he uses KIS Soil and posts good pictures. He also cuts the soil too since it is high in nutrients for autos. Hope that helps.

You can check out alaskaautoflower on instagram, he uses KIS Soil and posts good pictures. He also cuts the soil too since it is high in nutrients for autos. Hope that helps.
Thanks KIS! I love your products and excellent customer service. Gotta go check Alaska out

Back