Some great knowledge from Kindsoil! Thanks a ton! I like everything I am hearing and will be excited to see how things shape up on the test team and how their plants grow, with having different water sources and mediums being used! :toke:

man thats fantastic!! Thanks. I ment more like if you use say a little too much soil for a grow and there is still sum fun left in it, can you boost it with a few recommended items or also,I found this interesting.Im not being negative at all about it just threw me kinda a lot to be honest.But,the leftover soil Im waiting to use I stuck in a container not really air tight and it was ofcourse sweating but I noticed it naturally compacted with a small amount but when I grabbed and smelled it ,it was SUUUPER heavy of ammonia. Like bad casting bad times three or something. was very odd for me for a living soil. was curious on your thoughts.is that common trait for sleeping soil of yours?
we have never personally re ran the system that way, i do have some that have asked and recently said they were going to try it and see how the outcomes are, but that was recently so the results haven't been forwarded to me.

we don't recommend putting it in any kind of storage containers it should have stayed in something that allows the soil to continue breathing. or maybe like putting in a sealed container without the lid being tight in anyway can sometimes be good. but really i wouldn't keep it in a even slightly air tight container. The soils require breathing in some way if they are going to be kept. Our bags have pin holes in them that allow air to slowly escape and be taken in. If you shake it up and let it breath the soils to rebalance and there won't be a issue. If the soil was sweating in the container chances are the area was too warm for it and it was trying to breath and wasn't able to. maybe even the media was just way to moist once placed in storage that can also create than stagnant smell.

images.png
Yo Ho Ho!

:) yep.. we had to change from that.. we had huge issues with the bags sealing right and shipping.. our new bags are way different in style and allows the soils to breath even better .. growing pains :) ... plus they can be carried easier

RjlFMEI1QzU0MTY1MTBDMjU3NUE6Mjk2YjM3N2VmNzQ2OGRmN2VjMzVlZGRiMmFlMTgwZDc6Ojo6OjA=
I like the new packaging.. And the product.

@Kindsoil I just bought 25lbs of your soil and I cannot wait to try it out again!!! I've grown two autos with my first free bag of your soil a few months back. I'm hooked. And now all I would like to accomplish is getting the most from your soil. One very important question re; RO water!! I use RO water exclusively. Is there anything you could suggest that I should add to the Ro water that would make the grow go as well as possible? Anything that would make the RO waters ph better for your system? Thx I'm really happy you guys are around I've only ever grown organic and this is a godsend if you just want a true "water only" soil! Please don't go anywhere ANYtime soon! Thanks again :worship::pass::bighug: And if you absolutely state that theres no using Ro water AT ALL, what would you recommend I use? Whats the best option? Bottled distilled water is basically my only other option I can get regular access to. But I'm open to all suggestions. Thx Kindsoil I'm so psyched on your company esp. now that you're on AFN! haha I can't help it man I just can't get over how fantastic this product is alright then Thx :smoking:

Last edited:
Got me on the hype train. Im currently in mid flower with my DWC system. Once that is over I am going to take the hydro out and try this stuff and see. A part of me hopes that it doesn't work because I like to tinker with my current set-up. I'm afraid I will be severely bored if I am just numbed down to watering every 3-4 days..... What will make or break it is a side by side strain comparison, one from dwc one from Kind......Also, the fact that its made where I was born and raised is pretty nice as well.

Back