It is a great product I have two grow journals in my sig using this soil and a few others under my belt. If anyone decides to try it and has any questions please tag me in your post I will be happy to help with any questions. It is truely a very easy product and it works great.
Ripper just the man i was told to find by kind soil's Phil Kind i asked him some questions
he told me to come to
It is a great product I have two grow journals in my sig using this soil and a few others under my belt. If anyone decides to try it and has any questions please tag me in your post I will be happy to help with any questions. It is truely a very easy product and it works great.
Ripper just the man i was told to seek out because of your vast knowledge
i asked Phil Kind from kind soil these questions
my name is Rob i'm a newbie about to do my 1st grow
i was wondering if you could enlighten me about growing autos and using kind soil
from a seed to harvest
i have purchased 7 5lbs bags of kind soil and some roots organics and ffof that i plan to mix together(roots n ffof)
i plan on using Jiffy 3-Inch Seed Start Pots
i have 2 1000 watt leds plus a few cfls and i got 7 5 gal root trapper my space is 48x48x80
i'm hoping that you can push me in the right direction as i want to set things off on
xmas day
whatever wisdom that you can share i will really appreciate it

Ripper just the man i was told to find by kind soil's Phil Kind i asked him some questions
he told me to come to

Ripper just the man i was told to seek out because of your vast knowledge
i asked Phil Kind from kind soil these questions
my name is Rob i'm a newbie about to do my 1st grow
i was wondering if you could enlighten me about growing autos and using kind soil
from a seed to harvest
i have purchased 7 5lbs bags of kind soil and some roots organics and ffof that i plan to mix together(roots n ffof)
i plan on using Jiffy 3-Inch Seed Start Pots
i have 2 1000 watt leds plus a few cfls and i got 7 5 gal root trapper my space is 48x48x80
i'm hoping that you can push me in the right direction as i want to set things off on
xmas day
whatever wisdom that you can share i will really appreciate it
Sounds like you have a great set up what seeds will you be growing? And what water will you be using?

Back