Indoor KINDBUDS SEMI PERPETUAL TENT OF WONDERS

Looking good to me! What do you do, just cut the bottoms off the solo cups and transplant them into the bags?
No sir, I have two solo cups… the outer one has drainage holes cut in the bottom and the inner one has four panels cut out of its sides and the bottom cut out. When time to transplant you remove outer cup and plant inner cup in final pot… I’ll get a pic for you…

Looking good to me! What do you do, just cut the bottoms off the solo cups and transplant them into the bags?
image.jpg

Mini QB
this!

98E51D0E-8A92-410E-BB67-90D2793BBC8A.jpeg

91E03851-CEAC-4067-8460-89CB6B155752.jpeg

You're like MacGyver with a Solo cup my friend, I like the way you think!

You're like MacGyver with a Solo cup my friend, I like the way you think!
Sharp razor blade and a sharpie , I mark my panels now… was stoned and totally cut right through one of the supports… lol yeah, if I can make it I won’t spend money on it, I upcycle as much as possible. Cuz it’s fun! Made an octagonal toms tumbler that’s in the DIY section here.

Sharp razor blade and a sharpie , I mark my panels now… was stoned and totally cut right through one of the supports… lol yeah, if I can make it I won’t spend money on it, I upcycle as much as possible. Cuz it’s fun! Made an octagonal toms tumbler that’s in the DIY section here.
Hows this look? Not bad for my first attempt
20211027_192646.jpg

Definitely! That should work just fine. You have autos? 8-10 days before transplant. Roots should be close to the bottom then. If they’re growers go 8
Yes all are autos, and I appreciate the tip! I saw your previous thread about this technique, does this work well with photos? I'd love to be able to try this with photos, seems like it would keep them short. My tents only 6ft, 5 if you subtract the height of my air pots.

Back