Indoor KINDBUDS SEMI PERPETUAL TENT OF WONDERS

The big girl looks a little down. How has your pH been?

The big girl looks a little down. How has your pH been?
Much better than last grow! She needed her res filled this am so prob that’s why… prob gonna be feeding her a gallon a day soon.

Been a bit, but here is the tent this am. Getting it ready for additions of two more sip buckets and two 4 gal reg buckets. Brother Mendel plants will be added first, one in sip and one in 4 gal bucket to compare styles and growth…(money is on sip) another going in will be a Twenty20 Durban poison in a 4 gal bucket…Saving the other sip spot for a Seedstockers wedding cake auto ( if we get more than one). And leaving enough space for a solo cup wedding cake auto as well… tied some branches on all in there, gonna be full! Did a little defol on all. The sherbet auto is a short thick girl. Lol.
4737C6E6-8BB7-417E-9E26-C73D9ACF72BD.jpeg
916F9C57-D9CB-4E25-87B1-F424E7B38165.jpeg
E6DD6D67-9D47-4656-8405-C195B3BFDF15.jpeg
54D8263B-8CBA-49B4-A4FC-980E9A5EBC61.jpeg

Starting left front is Seedstockers sherbet auto at 47 days, going clockwise from there is Beaver genetics sorbet dream, from there the tall Seedstockers Candy Dawg auto, and lastly is another Beaver genetics sorbet dream auto. Candy dawg is 50 days today. Both sorbet dreams are 30 today.

Pic of the tent this am. Rainy day for a surveyor!!! Lol all girls are labeled in the pic but if it’s your first time here…
Cd- Seedstockers Candy Dawg auto
Sh- Seedstockers Sherbet auto
Sd- Beaver Genetics Sorbet Dream autos
Mw- Brother Mendels Midwest Widow autos
Ds- Twenty20 Mendocino Durban Sunrise auto
And the pole? That’s a microphone stand for a couple of solo cups! Brainstorming on how to get two or three mounts on there.
71209878-378F-4DF0-9B76-DEAB34E87911.jpeg

good luck ,
real nice variety !
Thanks @OldSchool718 , I love variety! With all the new strains always coming out I have to… it’s like movies, I’ll never see all the movies I want to see but if I try a few here and there I’m good lol. Just gotta get another tent and light setup is all…

Thanks @OldSchool718 , I love variety! With all the new strains always coming out I have to… it’s like movies, I’ll never see all the movies I want to see but if I try a few here and there I’m good lol. Just gotta get another tent and light setup is all…
I hear that get a taste of what you can while you can !
wish I had the room to grow more then 1 or 2 plants indoors,
:pass:
Variety is the spice of life

I hear that get a taste of what you can while you can !
wish I had the room to grow more then 1 or 2 plants indoors,
:pass:
Variety is the spice of life
Bet if you got creative enough you could find more space… my first official grow on this site was in a converted hot water heater closet, totally unused space. Had to do a little work but I still use it and it’s stealth as hell. Still using it… got the Alaskan purple photoperiod girl in it flowering right now…
4619D994-6C6C-4A18-AC18-8B1FFBF1C746.jpeg

Bet if you got creative enough you could find more space… my first official grow on this site was in a converted hot water heater closet, totally unused space. Had to do a little work but I still use it and it’s stealth as hell. Still using it… got the Alaskan purple photoperiod girl in it flowering right now…View attachment 1381833
Love your creativity bro ,
already got some ideas from your post and pics lol .
The corner I have my tent in I"m thinking of framing / insulating and dry wall slide couch over,
to look like a closet could use the height and a few extra inches all around, its a matter of time .
IMG_20211026_124736.jpg

Love your creativity bro ,
already got some ideas from your post and pics lol .
The corner I have my tent in I"m thinking of framing / insulating and dry wall slide couch over,
to look like a closet could use the height and a few extra inches all around, its a matter of time .
View attachment 1381834
Nice! I also built a 30”x30”x30” box from 1/2 inch plywood left over from subfloor and lined that with mylar(space blankets from Walmart) and built myself a mini quantum board from a Fiet 45w (300w equivalent) led bulb. Removed all strips and mounted all that to a 1/4” thick aluminum heat sink from an old stereo headed for scrap. Was gonna post pics but old phone is gone to the wind. Think I got it posted in the diy section. See if I can find it!

Back