Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be very interested...did I read that its not available to US folks? Thank you for thinking of me for this:bighug:
I Have Dinafem shipping worldwide for the 3. Leg, ya wanna get in?:pass:

Some shots of what’s going on in the tent.

Binary Blk Mrrr (almost ready)
DCEA8C15-F931-4918-A5AE-8B0B02F85AFE.jpeg
56969E78-2127-417A-98B3-FCE15ED81741.jpeg
C0106ABB-D9FC-4FFB-9FB3-EB142F8796B7.jpeg

Mephisto’s Trident Sp
64DE14EC-CFE5-445E-A786-F32A81DFA9A5.jpeg

Attachments

• 4A17CBAF-6DCD-4E3A-95C8-EF658B1D223A.jpeg
    4A17CBAF-6DCD-4E3A-95C8-EF658B1D223A.jpeg
    250.8 KB · Views: 17
That sucks! What happened to Smo?

Im still moving, had a terrible couple months though. My Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He is also the one who watches my daughters. Not easy to think about your own needs when the poor guys suffering pretty bad. It’s become nearly impossible to do the things I used to (work) while taking care of a 4&6 year old. Then a week later found my Forman was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
As for Cobshop and advertising here I’m not sure what’s going on. I sent a message over a few messages a couple weeks ago but haven’t heard anything back. I was slow with my replies but honestly was having a very tough time with life. I’d love to be back full time.

This is definitely off topic but worth the time to type. A small biz I owned a few years back did radon gas testing. While some think it’s not real or a danger I can assure you that it is. Like the asbestos installers back in the day when they found out it was harmful. As they eat their lunch time sandwich covered in it laughing. My father isn’t the first person I have seen diagnosed with lung cancer who wasn’t a smoker. 19,800 (last I checked) deaths per year from high levels of radon. It’s not hard to remedy and will hopefully give some the assurance if a safer home.

Im still moving, had a terrible couple months though. My Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He is also the one who watches my daughters. Not easy to think about your own needs when the poor guys suffering pretty bad. It’s become nearly impossible to do the things I used to (work) while taking care of a 4&6 year old. Then a week later found my Forman was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
As for Cobshop and advertising here I’m not sure what’s going on. I sent a message over a few messages a couple weeks ago but haven’t heard anything back. I was slow with my replies but honestly was having a very tough time with life. I’d love to be back full time.

This is definitely off topic but worth the time to type. A small biz I owned a few years back did radon gas testing. While some think it’s not real or a danger I can assure you that it is. Like the asbestos installers back in the day when they found out it was harmful. As they eat their lunch time sandwich covered in it laughing. My father isn’t the first person I have seen diagnosed with lung cancer who wasn’t a smoker. 19,800 (last I checked) deaths per year from high levels of radon. It’s not hard to remedy and will hopefully give some the assurance if a safer home.
Sorry to hear about the troubles, buddy. I hope things improve for you very soon. Great to see you around:pass::bighug:

Good vibes your way dear bro! It'll all get better soon for sure!

Good morning stoners :pass:....coffee is on , pipe is lit and tunes are humming......life doesn't get any better :thumbsup: hope everyone's having a fantastic day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back