Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't it just:pop: I just set off some reg
  • Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze-SSSDH (OJDs cup winners cut) /Sour Diesel /BlueBerry / Meao Thai/ oldtimers Haze
Should be another intresting cross :thumbsup:
Great looking Garden @STILLSMOKIN :toke:, I believe magic has had some real life issues to deal with
Thanks hairyman, and I hope all is well with magic. Seems like us stoners have been having a rough go here lately.

Good afternoon all and hello to my new HOTT buddies.

I'll have some photos posted this evening - hoping for some advice before I do.

Having done my research I think I have a calcium difficiency 5 1/2 weeks into the grow with the flowering process having just commenced.

I think the source of the problem is me! I believe I was too slow in adding nutrients thinking that biobizz all mix + ecothrive products would see me good for the first 4-5 weeks.

Now that I've diagnosed the problem is there any way of playing catch up? I appreciate that the affected leaves wont improve, just trying to make sure I get a decent harvest!

Any help, as always, would be very welcome.

Harry

Last edited:
fine my man :pass::bighug::pass:
feeling like back at home :d5:

20190708_140928.jpg

Good afternoon all and hello to my new HOTT buddies.

I'll have some photos posted this evening - hoping for some advice before I do.

Having done my reaserch I think I have a calcium difficiency 5 1/2 weeks into the grow with the flowering process having just commenced.

I think the source of the problem is me! I believe I was too slow in adding nutrients thinking that biobizz all mix + ecothrive products would see me good for the first 4-5 weeks.

Now that I've diagnosed the problem is there any way of playing catch up? I appreciate that the affected leaves wont improve, just trying to make sure I get a decent harvest!

Any help, as always, would be very welcome.

Harry
Yes....she should recover nicely if you add a cal mg supplement. Like you said...the effected leaves will not improve...but the plant will recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back