Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still moving, had a terrible couple months though. My Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He is also the one who watches my daughters. Not easy to think about your own needs when the poor guys suffering pretty bad. It’s become nearly impossible to do the things I used to (work) while taking care of a 4&6 year old. Then a week later found my Forman was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
As for Cobshop and advertising here I’m not sure what’s going on. I sent a message over a few messages a couple weeks ago but haven’t heard anything back. I was slow with my replies but honestly was having a very tough time with life. I’d love to be back full time.

This is definitely off topic but worth the time to type. A small biz I owned a few years back did radon gas testing. While some think it’s not real or a danger I can assure you that it is. Like the asbestos installers back in the day when they found out it was harmful. As they eat their lunch time sandwich covered in it laughing. My father isn’t the first person I have seen diagnosed with lung cancer who wasn’t a smoker. 19,800 (last I checked) deaths per year from high levels of radon. It’s not hard to remedy and will hopefully give some the assurance if a safer home.
Prayers and Good Karma and Vibes Passes to ya GrowBro. Positive Note loving the COBs, wish I had one more. Be watching the Sept Grow Lights Battle. Running a single cob single plant (and train for max light use). Blk Mrrr gonna be a beautiful.

Im still moving, had a terrible couple months though. My Dad was diagnosed with lung cancer. He is also the one who watches my daughters. Not easy to think about your own needs when the poor guys suffering pretty bad. It’s become nearly impossible to do the things I used to (work) while taking care of a 4&6 year old. Then a week later found my Forman was diagnosed with bladder cancer.
As for Cobshop and advertising here I’m not sure what’s going on. I sent a message over a few messages a couple weeks ago but haven’t heard anything back. I was slow with my replies but honestly was having a very tough time with life. I’d love to be back full time.

This is definitely off topic but worth the time to type. A small biz I owned a few years back did radon gas testing. While some think it’s not real or a danger I can assure you that it is. Like the asbestos installers back in the day when they found out it was harmful. As they eat their lunch time sandwich covered in it laughing. My father isn’t the first person I have seen diagnosed with lung cancer who wasn’t a smoker. 19,800 (last I checked) deaths per year from high levels of radon. It’s not hard to remedy and will hopefully give some the assurance if a safer home.
Sorry to hear all this, I hope things start looking up for you real soon. You have been missed but your cobs and name is still all over this place.
0708190659~2.jpg

Sorry to hear about the troubles too, sending you positive vibes for everything.

I'm really enjoying my cobs too, I only have two so I swap them around between my tents as needed. Very versatile!

As for messages, lots got lost in the downtime, please send a message to Son of Hobbs @BigSm0 it's been a gongshow here!
We went "live" early on the other forum (back to AFN now HOTT still being set up to run at a later time), HOTT so check it out here too when things are better for you as that will be battle and vendors in 2020 https://www.highofthetiger.com/index.php

Last edited:
Thank you all so much. It truly means a lot!! Its great to be back and puts a big smile seeing all the happy cob growers too. Hopefully I can get the section back up soon for you. If it works I’ll throw a massive afn sale to make up for the lost time.

Thank you all so much. It truly means a lot!! Its great to be back and puts a big smile seeing all the happy cob growers too. Hopefully I can get the section back up soon for you. If it works I’ll throw a massive afn sale to make up for the lost time.

Sounds awesome, here is one of the gals under a 3500K cob, she still has plenty of time but sticky as hell already.

IMG_8424.JPG

@Wawashell @Waira got more pics of Dr. Seuss (damn can't kill it now, it's got a name :crying:)

I just looked closer and the fusion is very fasciation like, why am I so fascinated? Hmmmm.. I'm nerding out here. HARD.. :rofl:

IMG_8461.JPG

Check out the leaf you love from another angle Wawa

IMG_8465.JPG

Don't think it will self top, it is strong and just pushing the mutated leaves up and out. Leaves look heat stressed but the environment is good and the other girls and boys are fine.

IMG_8466.JPG

@Wawashell @Waira got more pics of Dr. Seuss (damn can't kill it now, it's got a name :crying:)

I just looked closer and the fusion is very fasciation like, why am I so fascinated? Hmmmm.. I'm nerding out here. HARD.. :rofl:

View attachment 1076214

Check out the leaf you love from another angle Wawa

View attachment 1076215

Don't think it will self top, it is strong and just pushing the mutated leaves up and out. Leaves look heat stressed but the environment is good and the other girls and boys are fine.

View attachment 1076216
I was serious I am stealing these pics, kinda giving me a biometalbotany I wanna see if I can do paints with......a lil inspiration.

Really cool thanks for sharing:pass:

cool2.gif
:headbang: ... cool as all get-out Maria! .... this will be a gas to watch grow out = :greenthumb:....there's a set of pics with ribbon-like stems associated with fasciation in the Anomaly thread too, someplace close to the fasciation bud I think?...

Sp
I was serious I am stealing these pics, kinda giving me a biometalbotany I wanna see if I can do paints with......a lil inspiration.

:eyebrows: Spiral Architect at work Wawa',... :dizzy::zen::dizzy:

Nature is the best inspiration, you an H.R. Giger fan? One of my all time favorite artists. I picked up the airbrush at 14 because of him.

View attachment 1076218 :headbang: ... cool as all get-out Maria! .... this will be a gas to watch grow out = :greenthumb:....there's a set of pics with ribbon-like stems associated with fasciation in the Anomaly thread too, someplace close to the fasciation bud I think?...

Sp

:eyebrows: Spiral Architect at work Wawa',... :dizzy::zen::dizzy:

Waira, get off the weed drugs!! You called me by the wrong name again you cad!! :crying::crying:
You're sleeping on the couch tonight...

You must have seen a lot of these Waira, pretty much bred for 100% fasciation in the flowers, and stems often showed it too. Celosia.

iu

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back