Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remembered being recommended Anvil, ALF and Blk Mrrr on HOTT. I think it was @Wawashell @420Forever and others I cannot remember perhaps @Frankthetank or @trailanimal?

Are any of them breeders looking for testers? Do they ship outside their country? How do I get in on it? Would purchase some but wife has my balls in the blender and a finger on the On button, looking at me like she means business!
Yea I would recommend Blk Mrrr from Binary Selections, don’t think they seed testing, and may have to go to seed bank for over seas shipping, not a hundred percent sure about Magic’s Strains international shipping.

Edit: Magic Strains currently not shipping international orders

Yea I would recommend Blk Mrrr from Binary Selections, don’t think they seed testing, and may have to go to seed bank for over seas shipping, not a hundred percent sure about Magic’s Strains international shipping.

Edit: Magic Strains currently not shipping international orders
Thank u so much bro!

We are nearing the finish for the torture.
0708190659~2.jpg

Now that sounds interesting

Don't it just:pop: I just set off some reg
  • Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze-SSSDH (OJDs cup winners cut) /Sour Diesel /BlueBerry / Meao Thai/ oldtimers Haze
Should be another intresting cross :thumbsup:
Great looking Garden @STILLSMOKIN :toke:, I believe magic has had some real life issues to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back