Status
Not open for further replies.
20190619_063809.jpg 20190619_062100.jpg 20190617_062923.jpg

Outdoor grows coming along great, got all them visited this morning and all 5 are totally happy,...got 3 more HOD coming to join them shortly...

Last edited:
Morning!

Makes total sense, sometimes I don't even know what I'm feeling until I scroll through my music and something clicks. Kind of a weird way to live, but I have listened to music since I can remember; I have been "plugged in" most of the time. that my taste in music is dark says something too :nono::rofl:

Indulge me in this song, I have seen this band three times, but not this song. I heard it multiple times, it was an instrumental on an album. Then one day this version with vocals was on a industrial/goth music podcast and it was like being hit by a train. The emotion and power in his voice, the lyrics. May not be your style but it's worth a serious listen.

I first found VNV Nation through the band AFI years and years ago, because every time I saw them, one of the members was wearing a VNV shirt. Think it was "Forsaken" or "Chrome" that really drew me in.
I'm not a huge fan of theirs, But they make a playlist every now and then.

Lately, I've been on a "Let's write a ridiculous or stupid scenario for a script, And put it to classical type music" kick. You'd be surprised how funny certain scenarios are when something like "the can can" or the william tell overture plays.
Unfortunately, Anonymity is still big to me, So I won't be posting the videos in here once it stops raining and I get out to film.

Hey guys....what happened to live stoners? It wasnt all that long ago that this was bustling with activity, and now it seems there is nothing going on here....
I think all of the server problems caused a big part of the "silence".

There ya have it....it seems like we're all doing the same thing....wondering what happened. We all stopped communicating...thats what happened. :eyebrows:

So lets keep it going!

AFN is all I got and LS is where we chill. Might be public forum but it builds up so fast that I don't believe it matters much.

This is coming from a grower with zero real life grow buddies (keeping it that way). Never even seen a real life weed plant except for my own.

I need you guys more than you know lol

Got a 40 hrs shift to do at work, and a 8 girlz to take care, ( they all are not at the same spot) plus my home Garden (vegetables and herbs)...keeps me very busy...plus , on top of that, I got to finish this endless Popcorn bag ;

f5c03ea50e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back