Status
Not open for further replies.
And sometimes they are the vehicle with which I can bleed off some of the emotion that collects during the darker times. I don't know if that makes any sense.

When I am feeling really down, sometimes I will play music to draw that out of me - force a physical reaction to what I am trying to contain. Gets it out of my system, or at least I think that's what it does.

Then when things pass, and I feel more even-keeled, I gravitate towards different music. More energetic is probably the best way to describe the difference.

It is all completely unconscious, and seems to happen naturally. I guess as long as it means I won't completely lose my mind, I can live with it.

Peace!

Makes total sense, sometimes I don't even know what I'm feeling until I scroll through my music and something clicks. Kind of a weird way to live, but I have listened to music since I can remember; I have been "plugged in" most of the time. that my taste in music is dark says something too :nono::rofl:

Indulge me in this song, I have seen this band three times, but not this song. I heard it multiple times, it was an instrumental on an album. Then one day this version with vocals was on a industrial/goth music podcast and it was like being hit by a train. The emotion and power in his voice, the lyrics. May not be your style but it's worth a serious listen.

@Mañ'O'Green long time no see brother how’ve you been? What happened to everyone I seen @trailanimal is still around but what happened to skelly and everyone else

Good morning all...may today bring a lots of sticky nugs...:bow:

20190619_063749.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back