Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite the collection of plants you have going @RivetGrrl
Greetings all, looks like some new/old and new faces here :toke:

Anyone wanna see my baby box? :eyebrows:
Everything fits so well until it grows.....

In addition to below, I have Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze and Highrise Auto Fire 99 going. The Fire 99's were older seed too that my buddy had issues with germinating. Scarification, soaked in kelp meal tea; then into cotton pads in a baggie on top of a warm light. Three of four popped now to see if they grow :woohoo1:

View attachment 1072982

My 10 year old seeds, now seedlings and doing fantastic. They love the Heisenberg tea and kelp meal foliar. Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush, had a nostalgia moment and wanted to see if they would pop after a decade. Got 7/7 but one stalled out/mutated and was culled. RIP little freak...

View attachment 1072983

I haven't made clones in awhile so I hauled out the other baby maker and got Dinafem Quick Kush and Quick Critical waiting to root.

View attachment 1072985
you're going to need another tent:rofl:

That's quite the collection of plants you have going @RivetGrrl

you're going to need another tent:rofl:

I needed to grow outdoors this year but it didn't work out, too much going on with house renovations and landscaping.
In addition to the baby box, I have three large tents :face: And I want to start chucking pollen :face::face:

Fancy I tagged you and there you were. Like, speak of the devil :crying:

It was purely happenstance.. I just got to a clean break-point in the project I am working on and figured I'd hit this place up before I got too stoned to function in such a proper society as AFN.

Hope you are well!

I think this qualifies as a weird song.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back