Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it has been a long time since I've been on here. The website looks great! I have been on a photoperiod kick for awhile and coming back to my auto roots! It will take me awhile to figure out this site again but excited to share my new room and grow with you guys.

Hey @SMOOTHseven , don't know ya, seein as how i jus joined up, lol, but welcome back :welcome: and hope to see ya round the site :thumbsup:

PPP & Up The Ironz! :headbang:

:420::bong:

Good to hear buddy! Can't go wrong with some northern lights, she's one of my favorites :thumbsup: I have a baby boom going now(northern lights x blueberry):pass:

oooh boy, I'd LUUUV me some NLxBlueberry :biggrin: thoze, in that order, are 2 of me all-time fave strainz, the 3rd bein granddaddy purple...I'm a diehard indica man, thru & thru :biggrin:

Greetings all, looks like some new/old and new faces here :toke:

Anyone wanna see my baby box? :eyebrows:
Everything fits so well until it grows.....

In addition to below, I have Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze and Highrise Auto Fire 99 going. The Fire 99's were older seed too that my buddy had issues with germinating. Scarification, soaked in kelp meal tea; then into cotton pads in a baggie on top of a warm light. Three of four popped now to see if they grow :woohoo1:

IMG_8057.JPG

My 10 year old seeds, now seedlings and doing fantastic. They love the Heisenberg tea and kelp meal foliar. Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush, had a nostalgia moment and wanted to see if they would pop after a decade. Got 7/7 but one stalled out/mutated and was culled. RIP little freak...

IMG_8063.JPG

I haven't made clones in awhile so I hauled out the other baby maker and got Dinafem Quick Kush and Quick Critical waiting to root.

IMG_8013.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back