Status
Not open for further replies.
Gm all from the heartland & hope ur day is growin well so far :thumbsup: Jus sippin me coffee, tokin a mix of blueberry muffinz/afghani/romulan & jammin to some old Deep Purple this morn. Not much progress on the paper towel overnite with me beanz, but the day is young.

PPP

:420:

Good afternoon @Frankthetank busy day today so I'll be popping in every now and then.
Afternoon bro...good to see you:pass:

Gm all from the heartland & hope ur day is growin well so far :thumbsup: Jus sippin me coffee, tokin a mix of blueberry muffinz/afghani/romulan & jammin to some old Deep Purple this morn. Not much progress on the paper towel overnite with me beanz, but the day is young.

PPP

Afternoon 420....sounds like a great start to the day...I like your style:pass:

PPP

Heartland... where you from bud

@Kneehigh85 Me from the...other....side.....:rofl: i.e. the other side of nowhere...i.e. north central missouri...i.e. generic small town usa, lol...how bout u-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back