Status
Not open for further replies.
Delivering some steaks to my father today. Can't think of anything practical he might need, so I figure you can't really go wrong with delicious meats.

What are your plans for Father's Day?
Sure cant go wrong with steaks bro, I miss my dad he passed on good few years ago.
just chilling with my kids, They taking me out for dinner later.
:pass::bighug:

I'm going to try and make purple babies!
0616191143~2.jpg
0616191144a~2.jpg

Sure cant go wrong with steaks bro, I miss my dad he passed on good few years ago.
just chilling with my kids, They taking me out for dinner later.
:pass::bighug:
Sounds awesome. Got a pork roast to dig into when I get home from dad's.

Hoping to hear from my daughter sometime today. its an 8 hour drive between us, so visits are rare.

So quiet in here lately, what's everyone up to on a sleepy Sunday evening? Or is it early or late where you are all at?
I made up some kelp meal paste to make kelp tea. Gonna mix up some foliar spray, and use some to soak older seeds that I really want to germ.

I didn't do much for these 10 year old seeds but I would have had I known. I scarified them, soaked them, and put them in cotton in a baggie. All seven popped, one was a mutant and was culled. Two more I'm seeing how they go, so got 4 strong ones. Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush regs.

IMG_8033.JPG

It's 1217pm Monday here and I've been doing some lst on my strawberry nuggets. I don't usually do much training on my plants but she's quite stocky so she has been fimed and tied down
20190616_165505.jpg

So quiet in here lately, what's everyone up to on a sleepy Sunday evening? Or is it early or late where you are all at?
I made up some kelp meal paste to make kelp tea. Gonna mix up some foliar spray, and use some to soak older seeds that I really want to germ.

I didn't do much for these 10 year old seeds but I would have had I known. I scarified them, soaked them, and put them in cotton in a baggie. All seven popped, one was a mutant and was culled. Two more I'm seeing how they go, so got 4 strong ones. Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush regs.

View attachment 1072228

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back